OFFICIAL 2011 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrumNFeather
    Invisible Swordsman
    • Nov 2008
    • 8854

    #121
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    and now another great finish brewing with PSU and Temple.... I'm not getting anything done!
    I've been worried about not getting anything done, then I realized I'm also not getting any emails, so others aren't getting anything done as well.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

    Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #122
      I feel good that a 14/3 upset has happened. Lightning doesn't strike the same place twice right?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #123
        Boo!

        I'm feeling sore right now. No More Head for me.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Flystripper
          Degenerate Gambler
          • Nov 2008
          • 14095

          #124
          here we go Temple and PSU

          holy crap I love this tournament
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18489

            #125
            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            I feel good that a 14/3 upset has happened. Lightning doesn't strike the same place twice right?
            That was a 13/4

            Comment

            • Flystripper
              Degenerate Gambler
              • Nov 2008
              • 14095

              #126
              I am loving the TNT crew. Miller is awesome on color
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment

              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                Time to camp
                • Nov 2008
                • 26082

                #127
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                That was a 13/4
                Close enough. I swear Seth Davis just said 14/3. Oh well.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18489

                  #128
                  Come on PSU!

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #129
                    Huge 3. March Madness should be everyday.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #130
                      Battle from Jimmer range! I can't take this!
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • DrumNFeather
                        Invisible Swordsman
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8854

                        #131
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        Come on PSU!
                        Don't listen to him Owls....!
                        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                        Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                        Comment

                        • Flystripper
                          Degenerate Gambler
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14095

                          #132
                          holy shit again!
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

                          Comment

                          • Color Me Badd Fan
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 12519

                            #133
                            Are you effing kidding me? That was Jimmer range!
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #134
                              penn state might not bone me after all. what a shot.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #135
                                Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                                Are you effing kidding me? That was Jimmer range!
                                Jimmer taught him.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...