OFFICIAL 2011 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #256
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    So he looks like Wuap with a dusting of fetal alcohol syndrome?
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • MartyFunkhouser
      Disciple of RNGesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 18753

      #257
      This couldn't have worked out any worse for me. I either have to cheer for Utah's rival, BYU or for the team coached by the guy who destroyed Utah basketball, Mark Few. I may actually have to pull for BYU.

      The only thing that could make this day worse is if Utah St made a comeback to win.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25268

        #258
        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        So he looks like Wuap with a dusting of fetal alcohol syndrome?
        Sum' like that. fortunately for both wuap and the kid on the Silverchair album, neither of them have a even a dusting of fetal-alcohol syndrome.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #259
          Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          This couldn't have worked out any worse for me. I either have to cheer for Utah's rival, BYU or for the team coached by the guy who destroyed Utah basketball, Mark Few. I may actually have to pull for BYU.

          The only thing that could make this day worse is if Utah St made a comeback to win.
          Come on, Mpfunk. You saw the BYU game today. They need all the positive mojo they can get.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • EdmondDantes
            Banned
            • Oct 2010
            • 186

            #260
            On a sidenote: Sam Ryan >> Erin Andrews.

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25268

              #261
              Originally posted by EdmondDantes View Post
              On a sidenote: Sam Ryan >> Erin Andrews.
              If monotone robot chick is what you're into, then I agree.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • Surfah
                Where's Wallace?
                • Nov 2008
                • 33726

                #262
                Originally posted by EdmondDantes View Post
                On a sidenote: Sam Ryan >> Erin Andrews.
                She's all yours.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Color Me Badd Fan
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 12519

                  #263
                  Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Utah State's Brian Green looks like the kid on the Silverchair album only if the kid on the album had a dusting of fetal alcohol syndrome.
                  Okay, I just watched a bit more of the USU v. K-State game.

                  I think all of what you said is accurate, but we need to also add a full tablespoon of George Constanza.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #264
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    If monotone robot chick is what you're into, then I agree.
                    I would suggest someone else. Caution: NSFW!!!

                    Spoiler for Hot monotone robot chick:
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #265
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      I would suggest someone else. Caution: NSFW!!!

                      Spoiler for Hot monotone robot chick:
                      Good thing Gidget is sleeping. Rowr Rosie.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • BoylenOver
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 9146

                        #266
                        I fell asleep before the 8pm (mountain) games and recorded the Utah St game. With ten minutes left, they switched over to the last 5 seconds of UCLA/Mich St.

                        I'm sure this was discussed last night, but why in the world would they do that? All 4 games are being televised nationally. If people want to catch the end of another game, they can change the channel.
                        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                        Comment

                        • DrumNFeather
                          Invisible Swordsman
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 8854

                          #267
                          I have a lot of chalk today. I feel like after big upsets (Morehead, Richmond, Gonzaga to a much lesser extent) that Friday's action calms down a bit. We shall see.
                          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                          Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #268
                            Charles Barkley is great.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • Jarid in Cedar
                              CS Institutional Memory
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 13234

                              #269
                              What is the link for the live feed?

                              I tried to find it in this thread but got tired of looking.
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                              -Rick Majerus

                              Comment

                              • old_gregg
                                scaly man fish
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 16915

                                #270
                                harris has all eight points for tennessee five minutes in... i hope they can spread it around more than that.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                                Comment

                                Working...