OFFICIAL 2011 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CardiacCoug
    вот так штука
    • Nov 2008
    • 11013

    #286
    Some boring games. Today is falling far short of yesterday in terms of excitement.

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #287
      Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
      Some boring games. Today is falling far short of yesterday in terms of excitement.
      Keep your eye on GM v Nova
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #288
        Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Keep your eye on GM v Nova
        Yep, it is getting interesting
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • BoylenOver
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 9146

          #289
          Despite Gus Johnson openly cheering for George Mason, they just can't seem to overtake Nova.
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

          Comment

          • Jarid in Cedar
            CS Institutional Memory
            • Jun 2009
            • 13234

            #290
            Wow, couple of baaaaaaddd turnovers for GMU
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

            -Rick Majerus

            Comment

            • Flystripper
              Degenerate Gambler
              • Nov 2008
              • 14089

              #291
              TIE GAME!

              if he makes the free throw
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment

              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                Time to camp
                • Nov 2008
                • 26082

                #292
                Gus Johnson is awesome. He was hyping Jimmer earlier in the game and Len Elmore kind of pooh poohed it. If we can win I really hope Gus is in NOLA. I think he would love to call a Jimmer game.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

                Comment

                • BoylenOver
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9146

                  #293
                  Come on Patriots!

                  (or whatever George Mason is)
                  Last edited by BoylenOver; 03-18-2011, 01:31 PM.
                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #294
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Gus Johnson is awesome. He was hyping Jimmer earlier in the game and Len Elmore kind of pooh poohed it. If we can win I really hope Gus is in NOLA. I think he would love to call a Jimmer game.
                    Gus is the best there is
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14089

                      #295
                      worst foul ever
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • BoylenOver
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 9146

                        #296
                        Huge shot, but too soon.
                        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                        Comment

                        • EuropeanFootballMale
                          Karate/Friendship Master
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 1339

                          #297
                          Having picked the 9 in every single game I'm going to feel hard done by if at least one of them doesn't win.

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #298
                            holy shit
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • Jarid in Cedar
                              CS Institutional Memory
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 13234

                              #299
                              Wow, what a shot
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                              -Rick Majerus

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #300
                                WTF? How is that a jump ball?
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...