The Official Brigham Young University against Jerry Rice's Alma Mater thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69703

    #16
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    We are just east of Herber City so we could head to the Canyons or Sundance. Both are about the same distance. We are going down to Happy Valley today to pick up one of our daughters after she is done with her classes so if there is a good place to pick up these in Provo or Orem that would be ideal.
    They used to sell them at Costco in Orem. You can give them a call to check. Wills Canyon Stop at the mouth of the canyon sometimes has them.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #17
      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      We are just east of Herber City so we could head to the Canyons or Sundance. Both are about the same distance. We are going down to Happy Valley today to pick up one of our daughters after she is done with her classes so if there is a good place to pick up these in Provo or Orem that would be ideal.
      Milosport in Orem should have them. And like JL said, Costco there I know sold Canyons and Snowbird passes in the past. Utah Ski & Golf has them also. And they have locations in PC however it looks like they're more expensive there then they are at their SLC locations.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Flystripper
        Degenerate Gambler
        • Nov 2008
        • 14089

        #18
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Any of the ski shops should sell discount passes. Where are you at? I know REI in SLC, Milo, and Salty Peaks all carry them.
        Smiths used to carry them as well. Not sure if they still do.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

        Comment

        • happyone
          Board Bookworm
          • Mar 2009
          • 5398

          #19
          I can't remeber the last time we had a blizzard warning. Heavy snow yes, but blizzard?

          I hope my daughter gets home from Ephriam okay. She is leaving as soon as she finishes classes today.

          I may be small, but I'm slow.

          A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

          Comment

          • Coach McGuirk
            1
            • Nov 2008
            • 12109

            #20
            Originally posted by happyone View Post
            I can't remeber the last time we had a blizzard warning. Heavy snow yes, but blizzard?

            I hope my daughter gets home from Ephriam okay. She is leaving as soon as she finishes classes today.

            I just told my employees to kick out of here as soon as they are light on work or 3pm, whichever comes first.


            I already know which employees will be out of here by 2.

            Comment

            • jay santos
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 13652

              #21
              I was rewatching part of the USU game and they said it was the first sellout for the MC since '82. Why would they say that? We've had a ton of sellouts? Almost every Utah game and usually at least one other big game per year sells out.

              Comment

              • jay santos
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 13652

                #22
                You guys are stressing me out with this storm thing. Should I stay home from the game tonight?

                Comment

                • Indy Coug
                  Heartless Bastard
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 18747

                  #23
                  Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                  I was rewatching part of the USU game and they said it was the first sellout for the MC since '82. Why would they say that? We've had a ton of sellouts? Almost every Utah game and usually at least one other big game per year sells out.
                  They must be referring to home season openers only.
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

                  http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #24
                    Well, I'm not going to Heber today. No way I want to drive Provo Canyon tonight. Now, I just hope my dish doesn't go out so I can watch the game tonight.

                    Comment

                    • BGRTHNUMEGO
                      Junior Member
                      • May 2010
                      • 3670

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                      They must be referring to home season openers only.
                      Or maybe 2nd home games.

                      Comment

                      • Indy Coug
                        Heartless Bastard
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 18747

                        #26
                        Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                        Or maybe 2nd home games.
                        USU wasn't a sell-out
                        Everything in life is an approximation.

                        http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                        Comment

                        • BGRTHNUMEGO
                          Junior Member
                          • May 2010
                          • 3670

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                          USU wasn't a sell-out
                          Indeed. Which makes the reported comment even more odd.

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #28
                            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            Well, I'm not going to Heber today. No way I want to drive Provo Canyon tonight. Now, I just hope my dish doesn't go out so I can watch the game tonight.
                            I use my golf ball retriever to clear the dish in such storms. It came in handy Saturday night during the SDSU game.

                            It's about time that thing got some use. A 3 handicap has seen to that.

                            '71, you must keep at least 2 in your bag, right?
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69703

                              #29
                              My daughter's b-ball game was canceled tonight. I don't recall ever seeing warnings like this for a storm in Utah. Crazy.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • Blueintheface
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 15382

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                My daughter's b-ball game was canceled tonight. I don't recall ever seeing warnings like this for a storm in Utah. Crazy.
                                I know individual classes up on the Hill have been cancelled by professors but i wouldn't be surprised if a mass-cancellation happens shortly.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                                Comment

                                Working...