bb recruiting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crockett
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2013
    • 850

    #1306
    Our own Mormon Fab 5 are on their way. They should probably wear white socks, though.

    fab5.jpg

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #1307
      Welp- looks like Toolsen is headed to BYU. Like right now.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #1308
        Jackson scored 40 in a semifinal loss to Huntington Prep - Andrew Wiggins High School - Thursday night. Seems like there must be video of these games out there somewhere, but I haven't had any luck finding it.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • Coach McGuirk
          1
          • Nov 2008
          • 12109

          #1309
          Then went for 42 in a win over mountverde for 3rd and then won the dunk contest.

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #1310
            Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
            Then went for 42 in a win over mountverde for 3rd and then won the dunk contest.
            Damn.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • Sizzle
              #ThisIsY
              • Nov 2008
              • 9004

              #1311
              Are we going to lose this kid to a big time program or is he a solid commit to the Y? He seems like he has the most upside of any of the Lone Peaks kids, based on athleticism and positional size. Am I off in that assessment?

              Comment

              • Clark Addison
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 10314

                #1312
                Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                Are we going to lose this kid to a big time program or is he a solid commit to the Y? He seems like he has the most upside of any of the Lone Peaks kids, based on athleticism and positional size. Am I off in that assessment?
                I've been thinking the same thing. The way he is playing makes me both very happy and also quite nervous.

                Comment

                • Topper
                  Pre-Historic Man
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 11764

                  #1313
                  Let us hope BYU has a few big years ro keep his commitment firm. He might be the Jimmie of our prayers.

                  Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                  Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #1314
                    Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                    Then went for 42 in a win over mountverde for 3rd and then won the dunk contest.
                    I hope Coach Rose makes his games a regular thing.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18489

                      #1315
                      Apparently he has said he is a strong BYU commit but would listen to Duke if they came a calling. I'm thinking Duke will probably come a calling.

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #1316
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        Apparently he has said he is a strong BYU commit but would listen to Duke if they came a calling. I'm thinking Duke will probably come a calling.
                        Definitely. Hopefully the LP crew can make some noise and get the kid stoked to join the gang in Provo.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • Topper
                          Pre-Historic Man
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 11764

                          #1317
                          I hate Duke.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                          Comment

                          • byu71
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22070

                            #1318
                            Originally posted by Topper View Post
                            I hate Duke.
                            I am with you. When was the last time they were in the NCAA finals? They didn't even win their conference last year did they?

                            Comment

                            • Topper
                              Pre-Historic Man
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 11764

                              #1319
                              They win too much for my tastes.

                              Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                              Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                              Comment

                              • byu71
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22070

                                #1320
                                Originally posted by Topper View Post
                                They win too much for my tastes.

                                Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                                That didn't bother me and I say that in the past tense because I don't consider them a step above anyone else anymore.

                                What bothers me is their being talked about and revered based on the past not the present.

                                Comment

                                Working...