Official BYU vs Florida thread...........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pellegrino
    miserere me
    • Jan 2009
    • 12100

    #46
    Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
    If BYU blows this, who will be the escape goat?
    Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    The refs.
    SC, this is particularly funny considering our fathers. It's a conspiracy I'm telling ya! There are times when my wife and I are watching a game, a contoversial call is made and we both say at the same "I can hear Dad yelling now."
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

    Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

    pelagius

    Comment

    • SCcoug
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 7625

      #47
      Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
      SC, this is particularly funny considering our fathers. It's a conspiracy I'm telling ya! There are times when my wife and I are watching a game, a contoversial call is made and we both say at the same "I can hear Dad yelling now."
      Hey, if you're not dogging on the refs you're not cheering right. In all seriousness though, I see no reason why BYU can't beat Florida.

      Comment

      • pellegrino
        miserere me
        • Jan 2009
        • 12100

        #48
        Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        Hey, if you're not dogging on the refs you're not cheering right. In all seriousness though, I see no reason why BYU can't beat Florida.
        Haha, looks like you were raised right. I too think and hope that we can win. Like I said, just win one and I'll be happy, no, ecstatic over this season. If they ended up winning two I don't know what I'd do.
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

        Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

        pelagius

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #49
          BYU is going to blow Florida out. 15+ points. Jimmer will go off.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • pellegrino
            miserere me
            • Jan 2009
            • 12100

            #50
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            BYU is going to blow Florida out. 15+ points. Jimmer will go off.
            so you'll buy the first round after the win?
            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

            Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

            pelagius

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #51
              Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
              so you'll buy the first round after the win?
              Already placed the order.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Mr. Crimson
                Owned by Cougjunkie
                • Jun 2009
                • 591

                #52
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Jimmer will go off.
                There is both a joke and an honor code violation right there.

                Comment

                • pellegrino
                  miserere me
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 12100

                  #53
                  Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  Already placed the order.
                  sign me up, are you delivering? or is there a predetermined dropoff?
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

                  Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                  pelagius

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #54
                    Wow, Lunardi has BYU going to the Elite 8 in his bracket!
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • BoylenOver
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 9146

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      Wow, Lunardi has BYU going to the Elite 8 in his bracket!
                      Stewart Mandel has BYU in the Final Four.
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #56
                        BYU opens with the first game of the tourney. Thursday at 12:20. I like this. BYU will get some rest and time to prepare for KSU.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          BYU opens with the first game of the tourney. Thursday at 12:20. I like this. BYU will get some rest and time to prepare for KSU.
                          9:20 AM. Well so much for at least going into the office for a couple hours on Thursday morning. Over under on weight gain Thursday-Sunday 7.5 pounds. I hope I don't have a heart attack.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #58
                            Aw shit, I just realized Gidget is having surgery Thursday. I hope they have the game on in the waiting room.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #59
                              Maybe I was wrong about the experts. Lots of love for BYU!

                              Comment

                              • DrumNFeather
                                Invisible Swordsman
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 8854

                                #60
                                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                Aw shit, I just realized Gidget is having surgery Thursday. I hope they have the game on in the waiting room.
                                Hire a stand-in.
                                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                                Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                                Comment

                                Working...