President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chrisrenrut
    Strikes and Gutters
    • Jul 2009
    • 2299

    #20656
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    Lol. What?

    They just allowed the largest fraud in US history. Now they should secede?
    I didn't say they should.

    Comment

    • Moliere
      One man.....one pie
      • Oct 2009
      • 27884

      #20657
      The US has now seized its fifth oil tanker. This is getting interesting and I bet it’s really pissing off china and Russia.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

      Comment

      • Northwestcoug
        Cocked and Loaded
        • May 2011
        • 18028

        #20658
        More of this, please:

        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

        Comment

        • Shaka
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 10450

          #20659
          Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          More of this, please:

          I like that guy.

          Comment

          • Shaka
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 10450

            #20660

            Comment

            • myboynoah
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 21719

              #20661
              What a colossal waste of tax payer dollars.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

              For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

              Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

              Comment

              • dabrockster
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 10949

                #20662
                Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                The woman trying to get in the car and beefing up on the agent I think is her wife.

                Comment

                • Shaka
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 10450

                  #20663
                  Originally posted by dabrockster View Post

                  The woman trying to get in the car and beefing up on the agent I think is her wife.
                  It is. According to reports they were there for several minutes.

                  Comment

                  • Northwestcoug
                    Cocked and Loaded
                    • May 2011
                    • 18028

                    #20664
                    Wow that Minnesota nice translates to domestic terrorism for sure.

                    I assume that video (if it's from the shooter's phone) was leaked to a friendly source because they thought it made him look good. I'm sure it will work for some. But it also shows him being distracted by filming the woman and walking in front of the car, factors that made it even easier for him to be trigger happy.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

                    Comment

                    • Shaka
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 10450

                      #20665
                      Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      Wow that Minnesota nice translates to domestic terrorism for sure.

                      I assume that video (if it's from the shooter's phone) was leaked to a friendly source because they thought it made him look good. I'm sure it will work for some. But it also shows him being distracted by filming the woman and walking in front of the car, factors that made it even easier for him to be trigger happy.
                      I don't know whether it's his body camera or his phone. It's possible that the video was released by the government.

                      Comment

                      • Northwestcoug
                        Cocked and Loaded
                        • May 2011
                        • 18028

                        #20666
                        Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                        I don't know whether it's his body camera or his phone. It's possible that the video was released by the government.
                        He was filming with his phone in other videos so I think it's a safe assumption this is from a phone.

                        Almost assuredly it was leaked by the government. Vance has already shared it online.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69711

                          #20667
                          I am going to go way out on a limb here and predict that this new video will have zero impact in changing anyone's opinions.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Shaka
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 10450

                            #20668
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            I am going to go way out on a limb here and predict that this new video will have zero impact in changing anyone's opinions.
                            I think you're right.

                            Comment

                            • Northwestcoug
                              Cocked and Loaded
                              • May 2011
                              • 18028

                              #20669
                              Also, can we stop the bullshit about her vehicle being a deadly weapon in this case? Even if he was hit (still no clear evidence he was), the car was barely in motion. He would have been knocked down to the ground with a broken bone, tops. That would have been a nice assault case they could have won easily in court.

                              He was not in mortal danger. And the only danger he was in was entirely of his own doing. He's reckless, and his previous injury from a vehicle further cements that. He was trying to taser someone while a vehicle was in motion.

                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69711

                                #20670
                                Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                Also, can we stop the bullshit about her vehicle being a deadly weapon in this case? Even if he was hit (still no clear evidence he was), the car was barely in motion. He would have been knocked down to the ground with a broken bone, tops. That would have been a nice assault case they could have won easily in court.

                                He was not in mortal danger. And the only danger he was in was entirely of his own doing. He's reckless, and his previous injury from a vehicle further cements that. He was trying to taser someone while a vehicle was in motion.
                                I rest my case.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...