2024 Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BigFatMeanie
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

    Agree. I, too, follow Derek. I understand he looks nothing like his profile picture, which is funny, because it pretty much looks exactly like what I would look like if I cut my hair and shaved my face. (pass)
    He’s an Asian dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bo Diddley
    replied
    Originally posted by Moliere View Post

    Leave a comment:


  • Clark Addison
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    and a great social media follow. i am a fan.
    I love how much he can trigger MAGA just by talking fashion

    Leave a comment:


  • Northwestcoug
    replied
    Originally posted by Pelado View Post

    This is the slippery slope some have been warning about. Even our more liberal members, like NWC, are not immune to fascism.
    I wish you would quit throwing around that word when we're clearly not yet at fascism.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pelado
    replied
    Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

    I wear slides at home, and strides outside. My tendonitis has started turning into fasciitis, so now I am relegated to walking on pillows for awhile. They are super comfy. But if you have a mean spouse like I do, you'll hear her singing 'marshmallow man' in place of 'particle man' by They Might be Giants when you're on a hike, because the width of the sole is substantial

    I used to wear my Olukai's all the time, but that was before the tendonitis kicked in and I started wearing shoes with orthotics. If I ever beat the various forms of 'itis' in my foot, I'll go back to Olukai's.
    This is the slippery slope some have been warning about. Even our more liberal members, like NWC, are not immune to fascism.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northwestcoug
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    Right on cue. Great thread about Robert Redford.

    Cool thread.

    I should wear jackets more often. I don't have too many places to go, but I could blame the colder weather coming up...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

    Agree. I, too, follow Derek. I understand he looks nothing like his profile picture, which is funny, because it pretty much looks exactly like what I would look like if I cut my hair and shaved my face. (pass)
    Right on cue. Great thread about Robert Redford.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    and a great social media follow. i am a fan.
    Agree. I, too, follow Derek. I understand he looks nothing like his profile picture, which is funny, because it pretty much looks exactly like what I would look like if I cut my hair and shaved my face. (pass)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

    He's the unofficial outgayer.
    and a great social media follow. i am a fan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    He's the unofficial outgayer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clark Addison
    replied
    I was really worried because my everyday work outfit is slacks and a dress shirt. Sometimes with a sports coat, sometimes not, but never a tie or suit. I also wear what I thought were one of my three pairs of oxfords a couple of times a week. Fortunately, after some googling I discovered that my shoe knowledge is lacking and my oxfords are actually derbys.

    Whew. Crisis averted

    Leave a comment:


  • Moliere
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

    I'm just doing my job.
    derekguy.png

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    This tangent is super gay.
    I'm just doing my job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    This tangent is super gay.

    And that is a compliment. Sort of.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post

    I think you are nuts. A nice sports coat, some nice dark denim (maybe raw), and some walnut AE Strands look great.

    Don't forget that I remember when you advocated wearing socks that looked like a bad Cosby sweater.
    You are so close here. Go with a derby and you are golden. Oxfords are too formal for jeans, dork. Also, those Cosby sweater socks were baller. Too bad the elastic wore out.

    Leave a comment:

Working...