Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Northwestcoug
    Cocked and Loaded
    • May 2011
    • 18039

    #1096
    Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

    If you think the use of a briefing card makes someone who is otherwise coherent look very much like a dumbass, do you also think it's possible for someone's posts on an internet message board to make them look very much like a dumbass when they are otherwise coherent?
    TedBFM
    Last edited by BigFatMeanie; 06-24-2022, 02:36 PM.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #1097
      Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

      If you think the use of a briefing card makes someone who is otherwise coherent look very much like a dumbass, do you also think it's possible for someone's posts on an internet message board to make them look very much like a dumbass when they are otherwise coherent?
      internet message board? You should see twitter... it is on fire!











      Of course, this is standard procedure for Joe... but he still screws it up:

      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 38003

        #1098
        swing and a miss Ted. MBN already explained how this is SOP for all senior government principals, including your beloved DJT.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #1099
          Originally posted by falafel View Post
          swing and a miss Ted. MBN already explained how this is SOP for all senior government principals, including your beloved DJT.
          Apparently the folks on twitter don't follow MBN... so "YOU take YOUR seat".
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • beefytee
            Board eye candy
            • Mar 2009
            • 7542

            #1100
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

            Apparently the folks on twitter don't follow MBN... so "YOU take YOUR seat".
            Oh, we are going by the high standards of "whatever we can find on twitter" now, are we?

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 38003

              #1101
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

              Apparently the folks on twitter don't follow MBN... so "YOU take YOUR seat".
              Lol, was that supposed to be a burn?

              Who gives a shit what right-wing blue checks on twitter think?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69749

                #1102
                Biden is an idiot, but good grief. What a dumb nothingburger.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Uncle Ted
                  The Big 12 money shot.
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 28853

                  #1103
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Biden is an idiot, but good grief. What a dumb nothingburger.
                  But it was a nothingburger with cheese... There was a lot of entertainment on the twittersphere.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #1104
                    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

                    But it was a nothingburger with cheese... There was a lot of entertainment on the twittersphere.
                    What's the over/under Biden can pronounce 'Yosemite' if it was on a cue card?
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #1105
                      Originally posted by Commando View Post

                      What's the over/under Biden can pronounce 'Yosemite' if it was on a cue card?
                      IDK... how about 'Corpsman'?
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #1106
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #1107
                          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Please tell us all which of Biden's policies are 'open border policies,' Ted. I'm dying to know. Or is it more the case that there are no 'open border policies' and that you just regurgitate political mush that's meant to confuse fucking idiots that don't know any better?
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 38003

                            #1108
                            Yeah that made me laugh. Well, not really laugh, more like cringe. "Your open border policies made these people try and sneak in!"
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Northwestcoug
                              Cocked and Loaded
                              • May 2011
                              • 18039

                              #1109
                              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              That's sick. As well as completely stupid. As if an open border would cause dozens of migrants to crowd into a trailer.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

                              Comment

                              • Moliere
                                One man.....one pie
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 27898

                                #1110
                                Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

                                That's sick. As well as completely stupid. As if an open border would cause dozens of migrants to crowd into a trailer.
                                At least under Trump they would’ve died in Mexico
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                                Comment

                                Working...