Rest at the Top Challenge Signup Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluegoose
    7th round draft pick
    • Nov 2008
    • 4121

    #211
    Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post

    Comment

    • Borg
      Tour de CS 2013?
      • Dec 2008
      • 1501

      #212
      Potential team name (just thinking out loud here....)

      RATTs Asses ;-D
      Tuff CUFs
      Tired RATTs
      Blues Crews
      Ragged RATTs
      Last edited by Borg; 09-03-2009, 02:28 PM.
      "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

      Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #213
        Originally posted by Borg View Post
        Potential team name (just thinking out loud here....)

        RATTs Asses ;-D
        Tuff CUFs
        Tired RATTs
        Blues Crews
        Ragged RATTs
        Way Cool Juniors

        [YOUTUBE]V1kAnHjhREE[/YOUTUBE]
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • bluegoose
          7th round draft pick
          • Nov 2008
          • 4121

          #214
          Originally posted by Borg View Post
          Potential team name (just thinking out loud here....)

          RATTs Asses ;-D
          Tuff CUFs
          Tired RATTs
          Blues Crews
          Ragged RATTs
          Drowned RATTs?

          Comment

          • bluegoose
            7th round draft pick
            • Nov 2008
            • 4121

            #215
            Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
            Drowned RATTs?
            RATT Racers

            Comment

            • Fiyero
              Banned
              • Nov 2008
              • 5266

              #216
              I gave you your team name yesterday, you godforsaken anatomically incorrect libelous toilet lickers whose deaths will be a time of rejoicing for all shriveled rats asses worldwide.

              TEAM STEELBLUE #1

              Comment

              • Borg
                Tour de CS 2013?
                • Dec 2008
                • 1501

                #217
                Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                I gave you your team name yesterday, you godforsaken anatomically incorrect libelous toilet lickers whose deaths will be a time of rejoicing for all shriveled rats asses worldwide.

                TEAM STEELBLUE #1
                I will vote for whatever your avatar tell me to do.
                "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

                Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

                Comment

                • lady duckcoug
                  mildly enthused
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 13

                  #218
                  My husband said I would do this walking challenge thing and I guess I am verifying that I do exist and I will do the challenge, entered as Mrs. HFN.

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69746

                    #219
                    Do we have a name (or list of suggested names) for the SteelBlue team? Did I miss it?
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Solon
                      Lost in the flood
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5747

                      #220
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Do we have a name (or list of suggested names) for the SteelBlue team? Did I miss it?
                      I like "The SteelBlue Team." It's catchy and rewards the genius who drafted us.
                      "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                      -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69746

                        #221
                        Originally posted by Solon View Post
                        I like "The SteelBlue Team." It's catchy and rewards the genius who drafted us.
                        How about "Cold Blue Steel"? I can think of at least three alternate meanings.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • RobinFinderson
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10548

                          #222
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Do we have a name (or list of suggested names) for the SteelBlue team? Did I miss it?
                          I offered a few suggestions.

                          Comment

                          • SteelBlue
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 8190

                            #223
                            Arch had the following suggestions for our team (as usual there is one that I don't understand. I think it means Windmill Vagina when translated from the German. (Babs, before you start typing, yes I know this isn't actually true)


                            Road Warriors
                            Molon Labe
                            Sweaty Giants
                            Blue Balls

                            Here's one from me:


                            Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal

                            Comment

                            • Jarid in Cedar
                              CS Institutional Memory
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 13234

                              #224
                              Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post


                              Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal
                              This is the winner
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                              -Rick Majerus

                              Comment

                              • Tick's wife
                                Junior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 528

                                #225
                                I guess i'm in. I signed up.

                                Tick'swife

                                Comment

                                Working...