Rest at the Top Challenge Signup Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluegoose
    7th round draft pick
    • Nov 2008
    • 4121

    #151
    Originally posted by nikuman View Post
    I would like to point out that I am on bluegoose's team this time around. This is because he knows he has no hope against me in a head-to-head matchup now that I've found my groove, so he might as well get some utility out of my miles.
    "Attention passengers, this is your CAPTAIN speaking. It is not too late to make team trades. I repeat - It is not too late to make trades."

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #152
      lol.

      the other team sucks!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • SteelBlue
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 8189

        #153
        Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
        Your rejection of me is duly noted, steelblue.
        I tried hard to keep you but goose wouldn't give you up. The guy drives a hard bargain.

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37986

          #154
          Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
          I tried hard to keep you but goose wouldn't give you up. The guy drives a hard bargain.
          Translation: "I don't want ER that badly."
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69703

            #155
            Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
            "Attention passengers, this is your CAPTAIN speaking. It is not too late to make team trades. I repeat - It is not too late to make trades."
            Really? Can we trade somebody from the SB team for Archaea (Bike)?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • bluegoose
              7th round draft pick
              • Nov 2008
              • 4121

              #156
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Really? Can we trade somebody from the SB team for Archaea (Bike)?
              Name your price, Dude.

              Hint - Its going to cost you much, much more than Jarid was willing to pay for the Lakers thread "accident". Archaea is that good.

              Comment

              • Pheidippides
                Liberal Feminazi
                • Nov 2008
                • 14759

                #157
                Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                "Attention passengers, this is your CAPTAIN speaking. It is not too late to make team trades. I repeat - It is not too late to make trades."
                What, are you just asking for a contract holdout at this point?
                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                Comment

                • Fiyero
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5266

                  #158
                  Nobody ever answered my question.

                  What did I miss? What is everyone signing up for?

                  Reading through 79 posts > reading through 157 posts

                  Comment

                  • Jarid in Cedar
                    CS Institutional Memory
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 13234

                    #159
                    Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                    Name your price, Dude.

                    Hint - Its going to cost you much, much more than Jarid was willing to pay for the Lakers thread "accident". Archaea is that good.
                    And that offer still stands!
                    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                    -Rick Majerus

                    Comment

                    • creekster
                      It is NOT a monkey!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22661

                      #160
                      I zam not sure why everyone wants to know exactly where they were drafted at. At my age I prefer to just assume I was drafted very high rather than learn the unpleasant truth.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                      Comment

                      • Jarid in Cedar
                        CS Institutional Memory
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 13234

                        #161
                        Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                        Name your price, Dude.

                        Hint - Its going to cost you much, much more than Jarid was willing to pay for the Lakers thread "accident". Archaea is that good.
                        Ugggh. I will up it to $200.00. For the love of all that is merciful JL, cut the head off that snake.
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                        -Rick Majerus

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #162
                          Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                          Ugggh. I will up it to $200.00. For the love of all that is merciful JL, cut the head off that snake.
                          You are off the team if you are going to engage in treacherous behavior against fellow team members.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Jarid in Cedar
                            CS Institutional Memory
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 13234

                            #163
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            You are off the team if you are going to engage in treacherous behavior against fellow team members.
                            uhhh....we are not on the same team
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                            -Rick Majerus

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #164
                              Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              uhhh....we are not on the same team
                              You're gay?
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #165
                                Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
                                All right. The team rosters are posted.


                                The entry pages are still a work in progress as the MET calculations have not yet been done for all requested activities so don't worry if your request is not yet included.
                                I hope that was not the draft order. Otherwise I have to question my team captain picking me that high, I know I saw SeaChicken after me. Unless he lost a leg that was a horrible pick bluegoose.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...