Originally posted by Bo Diddley
View Post
Repairs
Collapse
X
-
Yep. They have done repairs for us in the past without gouging for an unnecessary replacement. They are coming out tomorrow to give a quote, but will send a repairman out Thursday to see if it can be fixed, before they actually do the install.“Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman
-
I spent a week trying to get my swamp cooler working. For some stupid reason the pump will not turn on. So I am going to ditch the thermostat controller tonight and hopefully the old controller will work.
We are overdue for a new cooler, but I keep hoping I can keep this old one going. Had to use a lot of tar to fix the rust spots this year in the pan.
Comment
Comment