Repairs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Copelius
    Maker of eyeballs
    • Dec 2012
    • 4064

    #61
    Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

    Hopefully the AC is an easy fix. I've had to get the HVAC out to replace something that went out. Over the winter I needed a new control board for the furnace side of it. Last summer there was a part outside that wasn't too much--I forget what it was.
    Yep. They have done repairs for us in the past without gouging for an unnecessary replacement. They are coming out tomorrow to give a quote, but will send a repairman out Thursday to see if it can be fixed, before they actually do the install.
    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

    Comment

    • BigPiney
      Huge Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12367

      #62
      I spent a week trying to get my swamp cooler working. For some stupid reason the pump will not turn on. So I am going to ditch the thermostat controller tonight and hopefully the old controller will work.

      We are overdue for a new cooler, but I keep hoping I can keep this old one going. Had to use a lot of tar to fix the rust spots this year in the pan.

      Comment

      Working...