Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
    Also, throughout the complaint, he repeatedly refers to the defendant as "LDS Corporation," in spite of the clear request to use the proper name of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I mean, how uncouth.
    lol
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• This suit reads like it was filed by John Dehlin. Or that CES Letter dude.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        This suit reads like it was filed by John Dehlin. Or that CES Letter dude.
        One of the great pandemic losses is that there haven't been any Mormon Stories cruises.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• So he’s basically known as the son of John Huntsman Sr or the brother of Peter and John Jr? Sounds like he’s trying to make a name for himself. I hope he gets what he wants, which isn’t his money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Geez, what a wanker.
            You can say this about all of JH, Sr. male children.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

One thing movie the Irishman taught me is that you can't trust millionaire's kids.

Comment

I was just thinking the other day that perhaps all that wealth was a corrupting influence on the second generation of that family.

My kids are safe! Phew.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I was just thinking the other day that perhaps all that wealth was a corrupting influence on the second generation of that family.

My kids are safe! Phew.
                  Your kids are toast. No way they turn out free of corruption with that big house of yours in Alpine.

Comment

• The Manti murals, at least, may be saved.

https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2021...WraWSafzKtXEPk
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

The Manti murals, at least, may be saved.

That’s a good decision.

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

The Manti murals, at least, may be saved.

How do you guys all read the SL Trib? I can only read 3 articles per month, then it cost $150 per year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

How do you guys all read the SL Trib? I can only read 3 articles per month, then it cost $150 per year.
                          Why would you need more than 3 articles in a month?
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Edit: Doh! I just got the joke - 20 minute after my post.

Originally posted by originalsocal View Post

One thing movie the Irishman taught me is that you can't trust millionaire's kids.
                            Seeing as how Senior was my Stake President and I grew up in the neighborhood around David (a couple years older than me), Paul (my age), and James (a couple years younger than me, the one who was kidnapped and who is now doing his publicity stunt lawsuit), I would like to dispute the notion that all of Senior's male children are wankers or that money ruined them.

- Jr. - Wanker - He's a politician and by definition that makes him a wanker, although he's a wanker in his own right, not just because he's a politician.
                            - Peter - Not Wanker - Still runs the company and he does a good job of it, having worked his way up through the business since high school. Anyone that can successfully run a 6B business is going to rub some people the wrong way but that doesn't make them a wanker.
                            - David - Not Wanker. He is a good guy and is now an Area Seventy.
                            - Paul (the one that runs the Trib) - Unusure. I don't know as much about him these days even though he was closest to me in age. The Trib is, well, the Trib so there is wanker-potential there but I can't declare him a wanker without more evidence.
                            - James - Wanker. He's been a "free-spirit" doofus all his life. His forays into film were crap from the beginning and I would guess that he's squandered much of his inheritance on those failed endeavors over the years (although some allowance should be made for the fact that he got kidnapped as a teen. Not sure how much allowance to give but that can't have had zero effect on him)
                            - Mark - Not Wanker (he doesn't have accountability due to his condition)

Last edited by BigFatMeanie; 03-25-2021, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Why would you need more than 3 articles in a month?
                              This. But also delete your cookies or switch browsers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

Open the article. You have approximately 3.5 seconds to complete the next two steps. Ctrl+A. Ctrl+C. Ctrl+V into your word processor of choice.

Or open the article in incognito mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X