Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

Not sure if it's true, but I've read that it's a lot more expensive to keep them on death row and go through the process of appeals aimed at staying their executions. For me it comes down to whether we should aim for justice or revenge. The saint in me rejects revenge, but the other part of me wouldn't shed a tear for them if they were made dead.
    Its true.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

Not sure if it's true, but I've read that it's a lot more expensive to keep them on death row and go through the process of appeals aimed at staying their executions. For me it comes down to whether we should aim for justice or revenge. The saint in me rejects revenge, but the other part of me wouldn't shed a tear for them if they were made dead.
      It is. I'm talking about summary judgment, though, which isn't really a thing.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• maybe we should bring back "drawing and quartering"

on related news, it will be awhile till Ms Vallow faces a jury - a judge finds her not competent to stand trial

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...arges-n1268861

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Once there dead it costs nothing. Getting them there is the cost. Idaho had an inmate scheduled to go to Hell terminally ill delayed six months,more money there.

Comment

• Originally posted by grapevine View Post
            Once there dead it costs nothing. Getting them there is the cost. Idaho had an inmate scheduled to go to Hell terminally ill delayed six months,more money there.
            Wait, he was sentenced to execution, and because he was terminally ill they delayed the execution 6 months?

Comment

• Can't guarantee this attorney is a member, but the BYU logo behind him is strong evidence. With two Social Security appeals calendared in back-to-back weeks, he came prepared to argue the wrong one.

Comment

• Poor dude. You can see him realize what he'd done. Then he throws his "scheduler" under the bus.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• I am confused. That is Jenna Prandini. Is this like the onion or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      I am confused. That is Jenna Prandini. Is this like the onion or something?
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yes
                      80B1CB58-B469-41D5-BDBC-90F96B23B3B0.png

Comment

• The official KFC spain twitter account with an interesting tweet

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          The official KFC spain twitter account with an interesting tweet

You've got to screen shot that crap!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

You've got to screen shot that crap!
                            Where'd it go? I saw it when he posted it. Pretty funny.

Comment

• Dang. Didn't think they'd delete it

Comment

• Still showing up on Tapatalk. Here you go:

Comment

Working...
                                X