Masturbation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #46
    Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
    What's your favorite slang term? I always liked "slapping the salami."
    I once had a roommate who called it "burping the worm."
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #47
      Originally posted by All-American View Post
      Well, after investing about 10 minutes, and then checking my answers, I know that would absolutely run sections 1, 2, & 4, and then my score would PLUMMET because section 3 is timed. It takes me forever to figure that stuff out. Oh, I could get them all right, but it would take far too long, and just like on the GRE, one of the scores would be "not like the others."

      Thanks for posting that link.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Babs
        Not a Lawyer
        • Nov 2008
        • 17128

        #48
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Well, after investing about 10 minutes, and then checking my answers, I know that would absolutely run sections 1, 2, & 4, and then my score would PLUMMET because section 3 is timed.
        The other sections are timed, too, I think.

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #49
          Originally posted by marsupial View Post
          And zipped up (especially if you are going commando)!
          exactly!

          Comment

          • UtahDan
            *
            • Nov 2008
            • 14496

            #50
            Originally posted by All-American View Post
            Once, just for fun, my dad, who is a quite successful attorney, sat down with me to do one of the logic games sections of the test early into my studying for the LSAT. On this particular section, I missed six question. He got six questions right.
            That section, more than anything else, is the one that if you aren't familiar with those sorts of questions can kill you. I took the LSAT with almost no preparation (stupid) and that part dragged me down a bit. The score was still good so I never retook it, but I have always wondered whether I could have improved it somewhat.

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #51
              Originally posted by Babs View Post
              The other sections are timed, too, I think.
              Sorry, grammar queen. You're right. The time limit wouldn't be an issue for me in the other three sections. Only in part three would it kill me.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • All-American
                Right, as Usual
                • Nov 2008
                • 15665

                #52
                Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                That section, more than anything else, is the one that if you aren't familiar with those sorts of questions can kill you. I took the LSAT with almost no preparation (stupid) and that part dragged me down a bit. The score was still good so I never retook it, but I have always wondered whether I could have improved it somewhat.
                Yup. The other sections are nothing different than what you would usually see on similar exams, but the games section is unique to the LSAT. This is the area where preparation will yield the most benefit.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                Comment

                • BlueHair
                  Boom Bitches!!!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2894

                  #53
                  Bump. I don't want my wife to see the "I like Church" thread. I've convinced her that nobody really likes church.
                  Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

                  Comment

                  • marsupial
                    Mississippi Queen
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 3678

                    #54
                    Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
                    Bump. I don't want my wife to see the "I like Church" thread. I've convinced her that nobody really likes church.
                    But we all like the LSAT!
                    What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                    -Teenage Dirtbag

                    Comment

                    • BlueHair
                      Boom Bitches!!!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2894

                      #55
                      Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                      But we all like the LSAT!
                      Yes we do.
                      Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

                      Comment

                      • woot
                        Resident Science Cop
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5531

                        #56
                        Originally posted by BYUTexan View Post
                        What is wrong with it? Why is it part of the law of chastity?
                        This post made me a bit sad. Christmas evening. Not eating copious amounts of food with family or friends, but rather suffering through some post-masturbation guilt.

                        Life gets better, Texan!

                        Comment

                        • SoCalCoug
                          Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5214

                          #57
                          Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                          It's not illegal (just frowned upon) if you do it on a plane.
                          Could you, would you, on a plane?
                          Could you, would you, on a train?

                          Sorry, that's just what came to mind.
                          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                          "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                          "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                          Comment

                          • SoCalCoug
                            Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 5214

                            #58
                            Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            Repeat takers of the LSAT usually only improve by a point or two, if they improve at all. But there can be about a ten point gap between a test taker who approaches the test for the first time and the actual test. My first test was ten points lower than my actual LSAT score.

                            Once, just for fun, my dad, who is a quite successful attorney, sat down with me to do one of the logic games sections of the test early into my studying for the LSAT. On this particular section, I missed six question. He got six questions right.
                            I know if I'd taken the LSAT again, my score would have gone down. In the logic games section, I was having trouble with one of the scenarios, so I skipped it and moved on, intending to come back to it at the end. However, at the end, I was running out of time, so I just filled in all 6 answers "B". Fortunately for me, I discovered when I received my test scores back, 5 of the 6 were, indeed, "B".
                            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                            "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                            "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                            Comment

                            • Fiyero
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5266

                              #59
                              When I worked at Blockbuster, twice a week we would wipe the shelves with a lemon-scented disinfectant. One night after a late shift, I went straight home and to bed, but after a couple of minutes I noticed the dusty, lemony smell still on my hands, which I hated, so I went into the bathroom and soaped them pretty well. No sound of a toilet flushing, just me washing my hands. The next morning, I overheard my mom and sister whispering about that.

                              Comment

                              • UtahDan
                                *
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14496

                                #60
                                Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                                Could you, would you, on a plane?
                                Could you, would you, on a train?

                                Sorry, that's just what came to mind.
                                I love Green Eggs and Ham. Also, that reminds me of one of the funniest stories I have ever heard told by some local law enforcement about raiding a home for drugs and right smack in the middle of the stash was an unspeakably large dildo that they named, and still sometimes reference as, "the ham." Hey, its a masturbation thread.

                                Comment

                                Working...