Taylor Swift: America's Cultural Colossus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 38003

    #226
    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    If it is revealed that she did she might be able to return to the status as an American treasure. However, the American treasure will still remain Justin Timberlake. God bless JT and everything he does.
    I had no idea Justin Timberlake f*cked Patrick Kane. Huh.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #227
      Does anyone else here side with Katy Perry in her feud with Taylor?

      Comment

      • HBCoug
        Peanut Gallery Asshat
        • Dec 2008
        • 2082

        #228
        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Does anyone else here side with Katy Perry in her feud with Taylor?
        As one who has to deal with relational Bad Blood monthly, I feel qualified to answer. I side with the Dark Horse. Because boobs.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #229
          Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
          As one who has to deal with relational Bad Blood monthly, I feel qualified to answer. I side with the Dark Horse. Because boobs.
          agreed. taylor swift has no boobs while KP has nice ones.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #230
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            agreed. taylor swift has no boobs while KP has nice ones.
            a cups are classy. dd are vulgar and best reserved for cocktail waitresses
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • BigFatMeanie
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 7123

              #231
              Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              a cups are classy. dd are vulgar and best reserved for cocktail waitresses
              If DD cups are wrong then I don't want to be right! If that how you define vulgar vs. classy then I choose vulgar.

              Comment

              • MartyFunkhouser
                Disciple of RNGesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 18763

                #232
                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Does anyone else here side with Katy Perry in her feud with Taylor?
                I need more information to make an informed choice on the feud. Specifically, I need to know if Katy Perry has had sexual relations with Patrick Kane. If the answer is no, did she have the opportunity to have sexual relations with him and refuse or has the opportunity simply not presented itself to her.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

                Comment

                • imanihonjin
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 3772

                  #233
                  Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  I need more information to make an informed choice on the feud. Specifically, I need to know if Katy Perry has had sexual relations with Patrick Kane. If the answer is no, did she have the opportunity to have sexual relations with him and refuse or has the opportunity simply not presented itself to her.
                  Weren't you calling out old greg for some perceived sexist remark in the last day or two?

                  Comment

                  • old_gregg
                    scaly man fish
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 16915

                    #234
                    Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                    If DD cups are wrong then I don't want to be right! If that how you define vulgar vs. classy then I choose vulgar.
                    lol @ proles. do you drive a camaro?
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                    Comment

                    • Shaka
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 10450

                      #235
                      I wouldn't kick either of them out of my boat.

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #236
                        Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        I wouldn't kick either of them out of my boat.
                        Especially if you could get em to switch tops!
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • Northwestcoug
                          Cocked and Loaded
                          • May 2011
                          • 18040

                          #237
                          Not sure if this is the right T Swift thread to post this, but she's catching heat for her latest video:



                          Some people are crying foul because it apparently romanticizes colonial-era Africa:

                          The video for her new song, "Wildest Dreams," conjures up a colonial-era Africa of magnificent landscapes, beautiful animals — and virtually no black Africans.


                          Whatever. It's a good song and a beautifully-shot video. No worries to Levin and others; your T Swift crush is still safe to publicly display.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25278

                            #238
                            Taylor Swift: America's Cultural Colossus

                            Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Not sure if this is the right T Swift thread to post this, but she's catching heat for her latest video:



                            Some people are crying foul because it apparently romanticizes colonial-era Africa:

                            The video for her new song, "Wildest Dreams," conjures up a colonial-era Africa of magnificent landscapes, beautiful animals — and virtually no black Africans.


                            Whatever. It's a good song and a beautifully-shot video. No worries to Levin and others; your T Swift crush is still safe to publicly display.
                            What a dumb, hyperbolic essay. If Swift refuses to apologize, it will give me something to like about her. Unfortunately, she'll likely bend over backwards apologizing.
                            Last edited by Donuthole; 09-03-2015, 09:41 AM.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • Northwestcoug
                              Cocked and Loaded
                              • May 2011
                              • 18040

                              #239
                              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              [color="purple""]What a dumb, hyperbolic essay. If Swift refuses to apologize, it will give me something to like about her. Unfortunately, she'll likely bend over backwards apologizing. [/color]
                              She could write a passive-aggressive song about the ordeal. That would be kind of cool.

                              It's OK to like her, trust me. My oldest daughter tells me she has loads of feminist street cred.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #240
                                Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                She could write a passive-aggressive song about the ordeal. That would be kind of cool.

                                It's OK to like her, trust me. My oldest daughter tells me she has loads of feminist street cred.
                                As a feminist how does your daughter feel about Swifty's boobs?
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...