How to draw a horse...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #61
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Stop posting pictures of LaUte.
    He's just so damned cute. I should update to include the gray however.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #62
      Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      [YOUTUBE]DXhq_r3Wsyg[/YOUTUBE]


      [YOUTUBE]g_uiQc8d97s[/YOUTUBE]
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69717

        #63
















        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #64
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
















          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          • RobinFinderson
            Banned
            • Nov 2008
            • 10548

            #65
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
















            I think that if you really want to be fair, you will acknowledge that these comparisons are not insulting in the same way that the SJP/Horse comparison is insulting. The purpose of these images is to show the uncanny similarity between the animal and the person. The purpose of the SJP/Horse comparison has always been to say that she is an ugly woman.

            And btw, SJP is NOT an ugly woman. I think she is quite pretty and fit, given her age, and I think that she looks quite a bit like our own Babs, based on the few photos I have seen of her.

            But flame away at the SJP body type all you like... what harm could come from that?

            Comment

            • mUUser
              Giggity
              • Jul 2009
              • 1142

              #66
              Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
              ...This is the foundation of the cultural milieu of eating disorders, cosmetic plastic surgery, depression, bullying, etc.

              What do you have against cosmetic surgery? Seriously.

              Comment

              • creekster
                It is NOT a monkey!
                • Nov 2008
                • 22661

                #67
                Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                I think that if you really want to be fair, you will acknowledge that these comparisons are not insulting in the same way that the SJP/Horse comparison is insulting. The purpose of these images is to show the uncanny similarity between the animal and the person. The purpose of the SJP/Horse comparison has always been to say that she is an ugly woman.

                And btw, SJP is NOT an ugly woman. I think she is quite pretty and fit, given her age, and I think that she looks quite a bit like our own Babs, based on the few photos I have seen of her.

                But flame away at the SJP body type all you like... what harm could come from that?
                Your performance in this thread says it all, I think.

                I had a friend I high school who used to just keep talking until he wore everyone out and then he would smugly assert victory, even where he had contradicted himself and said things that made little sense or had little relationship to the issue at hand. One day another and larger friend got tired of him and picked him up by his shirt and said "you're so full of s&@t that it's coming out your ears.".

                We were hard pressed to disagree.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #68
                  Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                  And btw, SJP is NOT an ugly woman. I think she is quite pretty and fit, given her age, and I think that she looks quite a bit like our own Babs, based on the few photos I have seen of her.


                  lol. What does that mean?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37987

                    #69
                    When I type "Sarah Jessica Parker" into Google, the first suggested additional search term is "horse."
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • RobinFinderson
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10548

                      #70
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post


                      lol. What does that mean?
                      Just an acknowledgement that people look different at different ages. If someone told me that she was only six years old, I think her appearance would freak me out a bit. I just wouldn't say anything about it. Her looks seem to fit her age, and she looks good. Fair enough?

                      Comment

                      • RobinFinderson
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10548

                        #71
                        Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        Your performance in this thread says it all, I think.

                        I had a friend I high school who used to just keep talking until he wore everyone out and then he would smugly assert victory, even where he had contradicted himself and said things that made little sense or had little relationship to the issue at hand. One day another and larger friend got tired of him and picked him up by his shirt and said "you're so full of s&@t that it's coming out your ears.".

                        We were hard pressed to disagree.
                        Be careful, creek. That was almost an essay. Heaven forbid you try to explain what YOU have done in this thread.

                        Comment

                        • RobinFinderson
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10548

                          #72
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          When I type "Sarah Jessica Parker" into Google, the first suggested additional search term is "horse."
                          It is a tired old meme. Add 'lacks originality' to the list of ilPad's sins.

                          Comment

                          • il Padrino Ute
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 19161

                            #73
                            Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            When I type "Sarah Jessica Parker" into Google, the first suggested additional search term is "horse."
                            That settles it. The woman looks like an ugly horse.
                            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69717

                              #74
                              Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                              Just an acknowledgement that people look different at different ages. If someone told me that she was only six years old, I think her appearance would freak me out a bit. I just wouldn't say anything about it. Her looks seem to fit her age, and she looks good. Fair enough?
                              That's makes sense, Finderson. If someone told me she was only six years old, that would freak me out too. And if they told me she was only two years old, that would REALLY freak me out.
                              Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 02-27-2012, 10:41 PM.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • wuapinmon
                                Soul Plumber
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 30711

                                #75
                                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                                Comment

                                Working...