How to draw a horse...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #46
    Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
    Had ilPad ridiculed the physical appearance of a wealthy Hollywood celebrity with Down's Syndrome, I'd bet you would take my side on the issue.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • RobinFinderson
      Banned
      • Nov 2008
      • 10548

      #47
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Chris Burke? Ok, it is kind of a thought experiment, however I bet that 95% of Americans older than 30 know exactly who I am talking about if I mention the name 'Corky.'

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #48
        Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
        Chris Burke? Ok, it is kind of a thought experiment, however I bet that 95% of Americans older than 30 know exactly who I am talking about if I mention the name 'Corky.'
        I do. One of the two killer whales from Marineland.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #49
          Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
          Hard to say. On the one hand, I do enjoy pointing out ilPad's ass-hattery. On the other hand, I doubt anyone else would have made the original post. So who knows?
          I might have. I'm an asshole.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37979

            #50
            Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
            I might have. I'm an asshole.
            I'm pretty sure I've compared her to a horse before.

            Btw, one of the counselors in my stake presidency growing up looked like a horse. His wife (who was British) looked like a hen.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • RobinFinderson
              Banned
              • Nov 2008
              • 10548

              #51
              Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
              I might have. I'm an asshole.
              And the truth is, I almost called you out on the two posts you made where you expand on the theme, but I changed my mind and just decided to stay focused on creekster's non-argument that 'tales' of the ecological benefits of peeing in the sink/shower are in the same league of despicability as making fun of people's 'god-given' physical bodies. But for the sake of consistency, and because you brought it up -- sure, you shouldn't have done it either.
              Last edited by RobinFinderson; 02-27-2012, 03:41 PM.

              Comment

              • creekster
                It is NOT a monkey!
                • Nov 2008
                • 22661

                #52
                Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                And the truth is, I almost called you out on the two posts you made where you expand on the theme, but I changed my mind and just decided to stay focused on creekster's non-argument that 'tales' of the ecological benefits of peeing in the sink/shower are not really in the same league of despicability as making fun of people's 'god-given' physical bodies. But for the sake of consistency, and because you brought it up -- sure, you shouldn't have done it either.
                You think that is all God-given? Have you seen photos of her nose when she was younger?

                Also, these detailed descriptions of your thought processes are absolutely thrilling! Keep 'em coming!
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #53
                  Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                  And the truth is, I almost called you out on the two posts you made where you expand on the theme, but I changed my mind and just decided to stay focused on creekster's non-argument that 'tales' of the ecological benefits of peeing in the sink/shower are in the same league of despicability as making fun of people's 'god-given' physical bodies. But for the sake of consistency, and because you brought it up -- sure, you shouldn't have done it either.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • SeattleUte
                    Faith crisis consultant
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 20837

                    #54
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Call me crazy, but I don't think wealthy fashion icons and Hollywood celebs are particularly susceptible to harm.
                    Of course they are. In some ways they're the most vulnerable. I can tell you haven't been following the tragic recent Demi Moore developments. (I got the whole scoop from People Magazine at my kids' barber's place.)
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                    --Jonathan Swift

                    Comment

                    • RobinFinderson
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10548

                      #55
                      Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      You think that is all God-given? Have you seen photos of her nose when she was younger?

                      Also, these detailed descriptions of your thought processes are absolutely thrilling! Keep 'em coming!
                      Why did you comment on the amusement or lack of amusement you found in my 'tales' of peeing in the sink/shower? My criticism of ilPad's post had nothing to do with amusement or ecology.

                      Comment

                      • BigPiney
                        Huge Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12365

                        #56
                        Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                        Of course they are. In some ways they're the most vulnerable. I can tell you haven't been following the tragic recent Demi Moore developments. (I got the whole scoop from People Magazine at my kids' barber's place.)
                        The only thing tragic about that is that she failed to off herself.

                        Calling SJP a horse is as bad as saying Jimmy clausen looks like an emu.



                        Both true.

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69689

                          #57
                          Good one, BP.

                          Who can forget the old classic?

                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69689

                            #58






                            <--- I think this one is my favorite.

                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • lambdacoug
                              Junior Member
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 3981

                              #59
                              Spoiler for This site may be highly offensive to people that have problems saying SJP looks like a horse...:
                              Last edited by lambdacoug; 02-27-2012, 04:11 PM.
                              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                              - Howard Aiken

                              Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #60
                                Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                Stop posting pictures of LaUte.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...