The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SteelBlue
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 8189

    #451
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    they also recently added Annie!
    I knew someone would give me shit for Chitty, but I didn't think it'd be you!

    Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar
    James Bond became the rage in the U.S. while I was in junior high. I read a couple of his books and wanted more (cool weapons, bedding beautiful women, dispatching bad guys, etc.--what was not to like?). I naively asked the school librarian if there were any Ian Fleming books available, and he handed me the only Fleming product in stock, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I've never been so misled or disappointed
    Ha ha, and with a female lead named Truly Scrumptious even!
    Last edited by SteelBlue; 10-07-2014, 03:19 PM.

    Comment

    • Harriet
      Hard hearted
      • Mar 2014
      • 39

      #452
      Gilmore Girls was added October 1st. I will neither confirm nor deny binge watching it up through when Jess arrives in town already.

      Comment

      • UVACoug
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 2685

        #453
        I've been watching Monarchy lately, a British documentary series about the history of English monarchs. I'm guessing that there are some here who are more educated about the history of England that would find it boring, but someone like me ... who knows next to nothing about the subject ... it is pretty interesting. Relatively well made and presented in an entertaining way.

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #454
          Californication is completely terrible but some reason i keep watching.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • Commando
            Explosivo
            • Feb 2009
            • 20748

            #455
            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            Californication is completely terrible but some reason i keep watching.
            I know what you mean. I don't even think it's the softcore, either. I think I just like David Duchovny's character.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37986

              #456
              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Californication is completely terrible but some reason i keep watching.
              Yeah, for some reason...
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #457
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Yeah, for some reason...
                If you're alluding to hot naked chicks, that has long since gone out the window. Season 6 had way less nudity than previous seasons and season 7 (I'm about 6 episodes in) has had maybe one scene. It's part of the reason I question why I'm still watching.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37986

                  #458
                  Saved by the Bell!
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #459
                    I watched the stand-up special from Tom Segura. I didn't know him before but that dude has chops. Funny and about as crude as Louie CK.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37986

                      #460
                      Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      I watched the stand-up special from Tom Segura. I didn't know him before but that dude has chops. Funny and about as crude as Louie CK.
                      I had never heard of that dude until now so I went and watched this bit about the First 48. I'm going to have to watch more of this dude. HFN has probably been listening to Segura for years.

                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #461
                        Django Unchained.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #462
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          I had never heard of that dude until now so I went and watched this bit about the First 48. I'm going to have to watch more of this dude. HFN has probably been listening to Segura for years.

                          I'm not sure if that was an insult or a compliment, I'll take it as a compliment though!

                          I love stand up, I keep meaning to start a thread about it to learn about new comics. Bill Burr's new album is great.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #463
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            I'm not sure if that was an insult or a compliment, I'll take it as a compliment though!

                            I love stand up, I keep meaning to start a thread about it to learn about new comics. Bill Burr's new album is great.
                            I love stand up, too. Always have. One cool thing about Phoenix is they have a couple of great venues that stand ups love to visit: 1. Stand Up Live downtown and 2. Celebrity Theatre (where Louis CK filmed one of his specials). I think I'm going to go see Patton Oswalt. It's not cheap to go, but it's fun.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37986

                              #464
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              I'm not sure if that was an insult or a compliment, I'll take it as a compliment though!

                              I love stand up, I keep meaning to start a thread about it to learn about new comics. Bill Burr's new album is great.
                              It's a compliment. You know all the dudes. That's a good thread idea. You should be the one to start it.

                              I love Bill Burr. Can't wait to hear the new one.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #465
                                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                It's a compliment. You know all the dudes. That's a good thread idea. You should be the one to start it.

                                I love Bill Burr. Can't wait to hear the new one.
                                I bought the Todd Barry Crowd Work video. That guy cracks me up.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...