Breaking Bad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37975

    #1906
    Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Hmmmm. None of those impressions were very good. If you're going to fake a hobo doing impressions, at least make them good.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #1907
      Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Hmmmm. None of those impressions were very good. If you're going to fake a hobo doing impressions, at least make them good.
      I thought Jesse and Walt Jr. were good. The Walt wasn't even close, and the Mike was funny even if it wasn't spot on. Also, that is a total fake hobo- what hobo is all the way caught up on breaking bad? Have an A1 day? Nice try.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 37975

        #1908
        Originally posted by Commando View Post
        I thought Jesse and Walt Jr. were good. The Walt wasn't even close, and the Mike was funny even if it wasn't spot on. Also, that is a total fake hobo- what hobo is all the way caught up on breaking bad? Have an A1 day? Nice try.
        Jesse was actually pretty good. I bailed on the guy before I got there.

        Also, what fair-haired shirtless hobo is that pasty?
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #1909
          Really stoked about tomorrow night, but also getting bummed that it's all coming to an end.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • SoCalCoug
            Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
            • Nov 2008
            • 5214

            #1910
            Get ready for all the complaints. I don't know that a series has ever ended where anyone likes the ending. Everyone could have done it much better than the real writers.
            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

            "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

            "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #1911
              Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
              Get ready for all the complaints. I don't know that a series has ever ended where anyone likes the ending. Everyone could have done it much better than the real writers.
              FNL
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • Art Vandelay
                Striving for mediocrity
                • Jul 2009
                • 10516

                #1912
                The Shield best series finale, evah. FNL might be second

                Comment

                • ERCougar
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10978

                  #1913
                  Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  The Shield best series finale, evah. FNL might be second
                  THAT'S something I miss about my ipad. No Amazon prime on Android.

                  The shield was awesome, but I never finished it. How many seasons did it go?

                  Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
                  At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                  -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                  Comment

                  • Dwight Schr-ute
                    Members Only
                    • May 2011
                    • 4917

                    #1914
                    Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    FNL
                    I always thought that the ending of FNLs would have been so much better if it stopped right at the kick.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                    Comment

                    • FMCoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 6825

                      #1915
                      Got caught up just in time.

                      I am pissed that Skylar hasn't died yet. They should have had her fall on the knife or something.

                      Also, Jr. Is the dumbest 17 year old ever for not figuring out what was going on long ago. They should have had him break bad.

                      Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
                      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #1916
                        Got my Heisenberg t-shirt on and I'm ready to rock.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69687

                          #1917
                          Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
                          Got caught up just in time.

                          I am pissed that Skylar hasn't died yet. They should have had her fall on the knife or something.

                          Also, Jr. Is the dumbest 17 year old ever for not figuring out what was going on long ago. They should have had him break bad.

                          Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
                          Right on cue! Hating Skyler is the standard sexist male response:

                          http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/op...ssue.html?_r=0

                          I was arguing with my son's friend the other day about Walt Jr. He is furious with him for "not supporting his dad". I like what they have done with Walt Jr., including last week.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69687

                            #1918
                            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            Got my Heisenberg t-shirt on and I'm ready to rock.


                            Bittersweet night. Can't wait to see it end, but sad at the same time.

                            BTW, thanks everyone for contributing to this thread. This is the kind of series that is best enjoyed slowly (non-binge mode) with in-depth analysis of each episode. This has been a fun group and I have really enjoyed the discussion.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • FMCoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 6825

                              #1919
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Right on cue! Hating Skyler is the standard sexist male response:

                              http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/op...ssue.html?_r=0
                              Oh brother.


                              Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
                              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                              Comment

                              • Moliere
                                One man.....one pie
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 27877

                                #1920
                                I just finished season 1 and am hoping to get through season 2 in the next couple weeks. Seems like this show is worth watching all the way through, which is unusual. The last series I watched all the way through was probably Ed.
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                                Comment

                                Working...