No announcement yet.

Official Photography Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those really are great shots. She has a talent for that. I'd like to get in to photography a little more.
    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Wow, some beautiful work there Mrs. PAC!

Comment

• How do you get a picture of head lights and tail lights, but no car?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• A picture I took recently at dawn. I was just a couple minutes slow, on getting the set up I wanted The sun is higher, and obscuring more of the sky than I would like.

Comment

• That's still a pretty neat shot despite it not turning out how you would like. I should take a class. I like to hike around my house and we always run in to deer and stuff that would be fun to try and photograph.
            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              A picture I took recently at dawn. I was just a couple minutes slow, on getting the set up I wanted The sun is higher, and obscuring more of the sky than I would like.

Roll on Columbia...
              Do you live in a van down by the river?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Some cool shots I found on the web lately:

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  A picture I took recently at dawn. I was just a couple minutes slow, on getting the set up I wanted The sun is higher, and obscuring more of the sky than I would like.

My praise is late, but this really is an excellent pic. Wonderful cool caste.
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    My praise is late, but this really is an excellent pic. Wonderful cool caste.
                    Yes I like this too, along with Pac's wife's pix.

Comment

• Manti Temple
                      e1a2f60c3bff0ae51871e57325ab4a66.jpg
                      The grass is crappy, just having emerged from winter snow, but the heavens were glorious.

My son, Manti Temple.
                      201113939582309368_wiYpVjWO_c.jpg
                      I'm starting to shoot raw, my camera takes a basic photo along with the raw photo so I can keep track (because you cannot view the raw images in the camera). These are the basic snaps.

Comment

• Great photos on this page.

I might as well post some photos that I took the other day of Mount Timpanogos with my Canon T3i, 75-300 mm lens. Although my stuff doesn't come out near as good as some of these.

Comment

• Recently acquired some new gear, tried to catch some local wildlife on a recent family trip:

Deschutes River

Various attempts to catch landings and/or other motion:

Comment

• Thought this was cool: http://twistedsifter.com/2013/03/mos...d-photos-ever/

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Alright, I took these this morning at a soccer game. It was cloudy. On the first one I used the auto setting, the second one the portrait setting. Which one do yall like best?

1st one = f/7.1, 1/200 sec, ISO-100, 55m,

2nd = f/5.6, 1/500 sec., iso-200 55m
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Beautiful girl, Wuap.

A question for those who know photography: This pic has gotta be fake, right? I'm thinking somebody just tossed the ball up next to her.

775553.jpg

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/blog...67&feedID=3798

Comment

Working...
                                X