Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
    This is betterbidenAndCarter-2.jpg
    The most surprising thing about this picture is that both of Joe's hands are closer to him than to the woman he's posing next to.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

The most surprising thing about this picture is that both of Joe's hands are closer to him than to the woman he's posing next to.
      She is 93. I seem to remember him liking them a bit younger.
      15541393648378.jpg
      Last edited by Copelius; 05-04-2021, 10:28 PM.
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• https://twitter.com/travishansen24/s...612925955?s=19

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JillFano2/status...376414214?s=19

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Comment

• My wife shared this tweet she saw recently.

Why do they call it a "restroom" - when yesterday - I was fighting for my life in there.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• This response from Frontier is hilarious.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• How many actors with small roles on 'Miami Vice' do you remember? I guarantee you there were many more than you think.

Great thread.

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

This response from Frontier is hilarious.

From the flight attendant in question. [edit: not the flight attendant, should have clicked through to the actual Youtube clip]

Last edited by swampfrog; 08-05-2021, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post

From the flight attendant in question.

That's fake too, but still funny.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I was just about to update that, but it is funny.

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Jeez, it was RotJ, not Star Wars.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              oh my gosh. I don't think I've ever cringed so violently. Was he trying to be funny? Why did he scream like that?
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I don't care. I want to believe.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X