Ouch!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #106
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    I quit swimming in fresh water in 1988 because of ear aches....this makes me even more sure of that decision because almost every public lake and pond in our area has had someone die from this.
    You are so predictable.
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • Dwight Schr-ute
      Members Only
      • May 2011
      • 4917

      #107
      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      I'm going to guess, actually not :Rowe:
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25269

        #108
        Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
        I'm going to guess, actually not :Rowe:



        They were accompanied by some dudes, though.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #109
          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          You are so predictable.
          Guess what I'm thinking right now. If you guessed, "Yep, I called this one too. If I say something to him, he'll repeat my words and think he's clever," you're right.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • cougjunkie
            *Banned*
            • Nov 2008
            • 23223

            #110
            Ouch!

            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            Guess what I'm thinking right now. If you guessed, "Yep, I called this one too. If I say something to him, he'll repeat my words and think he's clever," you're right.


            Was I close?
            *Banned*

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #111
              What's with all the Wuap weight attacks recently? just curious about what prompted this new attack strategy by you and AA.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • creekster
                It is NOT a monkey!
                • Nov 2008
                • 22661

                #112
                Because this place periodically devolves into a playground atmosphere and we act like pubescent boys who think we are more clever than we are and hurl playground insults. Iow, life as usual
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                Comment

                • Commando
                  Explosivo
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 20748

                  #113
                  Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  What's with all the Wuap weight attacks recently? just curious about what prompted this new attack strategy by you and AA.
                  I think it's a combination of 1. Wuap having openly discussed his weight as one of his great personal challenges in life, so cj takes every opportunity to twist the knife as a substitute for something clever and 2. being a civil human to strangers is one of cj's great personal challenges in life. Also, it was CMBF, not AA who is the other POS.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                  Comment

                  • Moliere
                    One man.....one pie
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 27889

                    #114
                    Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    I think it's a combination of 1. Wuap having openly discussed his weight as one of his great personal challenges in life, so cj takes every opportunity to twist the knife as a substitute for something clever and 2. being a civil human to strangers is one of cj's great personal challenges in life. Also, it was CMBF, not AA who is the other POS.
                    Is it ironic that cj teases people about being overweight?
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69721

                      #115
                      Two observations:

                      1) wuap has been more than capable of defending himself lately.

                      2) bloody hell, when someone posts "what am I thinking?" they are going to get a response. Is there a bigger softball than that? I can't think of one.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #116
                        Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        Is it ironic that cj teases people about being overweight?
                        You find it ironic that junkie is teasing someone??
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • cougjunkie
                          *Banned*
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 23223

                          #117
                          Ouch!

                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Two observations:

                          1) wuap has been more than capable of defending himself lately.

                          2) bloody hell, when someone posts "what am I thinking?" they are going to get a response. Is there a bigger softball than that? I can't think of one.
                          Makes me laugh CMBF destroys him and nobody says a word. I make a harmless joke because he teed it up for me and all these guys come running to his defense.

                          You guys take stuff way too personal.
                          *Banned*

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #118
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Two observations:

                            1) wuap has been more than capable of defending himself lately.

                            2) bloody hell, when someone posts "what am I thinking?" they are going to get a response. Is there a bigger softball than that? I can't think of one.
                            What about this one?
                            sn_softball_fan_576.jpg
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69721

                              #119
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              What about this one?
                              Wow. OK, you got me there. But it is definitely the second biggest softball I have seen.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • cougjunkie
                                *Banned*
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 23223

                                #120
                                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                I think it's a combination of 1. Wuap having openly discussed his weight as one of his great personal challenges in life, so cj takes every opportunity to twist the knife as a substitute for something clever and 2. being a civil human to strangers is one of cj's great personal challenges in life. Also, it was CMBF, not AA who is the other POS.
                                Please go ahead and link me to all of the posts I have made about Wuaps weight? Thanks in advance.

                                Also my struggles of being civil aren't just limited to strangers.
                                *Banned*

                                Comment

                                Working...