Ouch!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #136
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Hey! I'll have you know it was a really difficult problem.

    OK, it wasn't that tough, but I pretended it was. (I bet you anything that Jay Santos does the same thing with his paying clients.)
    Did it have multiple tabs? I made a really awesome spreadsheet that had tabs!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • Blueintheface
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 15382

      #137
      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Did it have multiple tabs? I made a really awesome spreadsheet that had tabs!
      I submit that spreadsheet discussions are more painful than those involving exmos and their new drinking habits.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69746

        #138
        Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
        I think I'll start by threatening you and your family. Beware!
        Nobody is allowed to threaten someone's family. Knock it off.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • San Juan Sun
          Kicked to the curb
          • Dec 2009
          • 9214

          #139
          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

          - Ty Cobb

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #140
            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            That's Moliere being passive-aggressive since he he seen me before. He was vague because he doesn't want to play that personal attack game with me, he knows I will destroy him.
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Nobody is allowed to threaten someone's family. Knock it off.


            Also, I obviously don't imitate YO very well.
            Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 08-29-2015, 01:32 PM.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #141
              Also, my apologies to AA for thinking it was you instead of CMBF that was a 2 year-old.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69746

                #142
                Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post


                Also, I obviously don't imitate YO very well.
                Good grief, you took THAT seriously?

                OK, I deleted it. Rest easy, my friend.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #143
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Hey! I'll have you know it was a really difficult problem.

                  OK, it wasn't that tough, but I pretended it was. (I bet you anything that Jay Santos does the same thing with his paying clients.)
                  I appreciated the links you sent. I've only used spreadsheets in basic stuff like debt-elimination calendars, so that was a wealth of knowledge.
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69746

                    #144
                    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    I appreciated the links you sent. I've only used spreadsheets in basic stuff like debt-elimination calendars, so that was a wealth of knowledge.


                    Anytime.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Northwestcoug
                      Cocked and Loaded
                      • May 2011
                      • 18039

                      #145
                      From my POV, CJ loves playing the biggest forum asshole/troll, and too many people take him seriously/feed him.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

                      Comment

                      • Clark Addison
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10316

                        #146
                        Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                        Also, my apologies to AA for thinking it was you instead of CMBF that was a 2 year-old.
                        No apology necessary. Everyone knows it is totally something that a-hole AA would do.

                        Comment

                        • All-American
                          Right, as Usual
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 15674

                          #147
                          Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          What's with all the Wuap weight attacks recently? just curious about what prompted this new attack strategy by you and AA.
                          Wait, what? How'd I get involved here?
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69746

                            #148
                            Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            Wait, what? How'd I get involved here?
                            A mistake from the peanut gallery. Nothing to see here. Move along...
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #149
                              Originally posted by All-American View Post
                              Wait, what? How'd I get involved here?
                              You weren't, which is why I apologized.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • All-American
                                Right, as Usual
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 15674

                                #150
                                Ouch!

                                Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                You weren't, which is why I apologized.
                                Ah. Good. I have enough trouble cleaning up after my actual deeds of a-holery.
                                Last edited by All-American; 08-29-2015, 06:17 PM.
                                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                                Comment

                                Working...