Ouch!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #151
    Wuap you may want to have er cougar double check those spreadsheets.

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #152
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Wuap you may want to have er cougar double check those spreadsheets.
      SMACKDOWN!!!

      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #153
        Originally posted by All-American View Post
        Ah. Good. I have enough trouble cleaning up after my actual deeds of assholery.
        Seeing you use the vulgar words of the streets has seriously shaken my faith. May have to skip church tomorrow and drink a craft beer while working some excel sheets.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • All-American
          Right, as Usual
          • Nov 2008
          • 15670

          #154
          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Seeing you use the vulgar words of the streets has seriously shaken my faith. May have to skip church tomorrow and drink a craft beer while working some excel sheets.
          Apologies. See edit above.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69721

            #155
            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Wuap you may want to have er cougar double check those spreadsheets.


            Well done.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • ERCougar
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 10978

              #156
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Hey! I'll have you know it was a really difficult problem.

              OK, it wasn't that tough, but I pretended it was. (I bet you anything that Jay Santos does the same thing with his paying clients.)
              Did it involve any basic physics?
              At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
              -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

              Comment

              • ERCougar
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 10978

                #157
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post


                Well done.
                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Wuap you may want to have er cougar double check those spreadsheets.
                Dang it. Always a day late.
                At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69721

                  #158
                  Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                  Did it involve any basic physics?
                  Yes of course. Reggae Rocket Science 101.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • wuapinmon
                    Soul Plumber
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 30711

                    #159
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Seeing you use the vulgar words of the streets has seriously shaken my faith. May have to skip church tomorrow and drink a craft beer while working some excel sheets.
                    I've got a link to some pretty good tutorials if you need them.
                    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #160
                      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      I've got a link to some pretty good tutorials if you need them.
                      No thanks mpfunk can guide me through craft beer confusion.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #161


                        Saudi Man Divorces Wife Minutes After He Sees Her Face

                        This weekend, a terrible husband saved his future wife from having to put up with his terrible disposition and generally awful personality.
                        On his wedding day in a western city in Saudi Arabia, a rude man decided to divorce his bride after seeing her face for the first time. The couple was marrying sight-unseen, which posed an immediate problem. When the bride lifted her veil during wedding photos, the groom reportedly leapt to his feet, and spat out a series of curt phrases: "You are not the girl I want to marry. You are not the one I had imagined. I am sorry, but I divorce you." At least this was a snap judgment that resulted in one woman dodging a swiftly moving asshole-bullet.
                        Ouch!
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • imanihonjin
                          Junior Member
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 3772

                          #162
                          Fast Food Worker Pulled by Her Hair Through Drive-Thru Window

                          9/2 UPDATE: Louisiana cops charge four women for drive-thru attack A confrontation at a fast food restaurant ended with a worker being pulled by her hair through the drive-thru window, according to

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25269

                            #163
                            ESAD is an expression for a reason, folks!

                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #164
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/11/saud...+Sees+Her+Face

                              Saudi Man Divorces Wife Minutes After He Sees Her Face


                              Ouch!
                              He said he was sorry.

                              Comment

                              • wuapinmon
                                Soul Plumber
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 30711

                                #165
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/11/saud...+Sees+Her+Face

                                Saudi Man Divorces Wife Minutes After He Sees Her Face




                                Ouch!
                                "dodging a swiftly moving asshole-bullet" would've been better, if you're already going to cuss, by saying, "dodging a swiftly moving dickhead-bullet" given the avoided consummation she would've suffered.
                                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                                Comment

                                Working...