DDD is dead to me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #46
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Should I say something sexual about my wife now?
    Yes.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #47
      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      I don't care what JohnnyLingo says about you, I missed you.
      Hugs
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • DU Ute
        RIP CUF
        • Dec 2008
        • 7393

        #48
        Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
        Like I said in my initial post. I won't use the board's Ignore feature, but I will no longer respond to anything Triplet posts.
        I'm glad you're giving us a heads up on your handling of this volatile situation. This way I won't read DDD's stuff and wonder why JohnnyLingo isn't standing up and doing something about it.

        On a related note, I would like to let everyone know that I will continue to read SU's posts, but from now on I will do so while scowling and shaking my head disapprovingly.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

        Comment

        • JohnnyLingo
          La Naranja
          • Nov 2008
          • 3976

          #49
          Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
          That's your message-board MO? To be reactionary (whatever the response) to a single poster?
          Triplet has won the war. He wanted me to react to his goading, and I did.

          I am now less of a man.

          Comment

          • wuapinmon
            Soul Plumber
            • Dec 2008
            • 30711

            #50
            Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
            Triplet has won the war. He wanted me to react to his goading, and I did.

            I am now less of a man.
            Dude, in all seriousness, what you're doing now is letting him get to you way more than anything else he could've done. You constructed your own DDD-sized gallows. And, if he's hitting too-close-to-home, message him. He's a reasonable man...he'll play nice.
            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

            Comment

            • UtahDan
              *
              • Nov 2008
              • 14496

              #51
              I *heart* this thread.

              Comment

              • JohnnyLingo
                La Naranja
                • Nov 2008
                • 3976

                #52
                Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                Dude, in all seriousness, what you're doing now is letting him get to you way more than anything else he could've done. You constructed your own DDD-sized gallows. And, if he's hitting too-close-to-home, message him. He's a reasonable man...he'll play nice.
                Were you around when I left CG last August? The reason I did so was because posters were digging into my personal life, finding pictures of my family, posting them online, etc. etc. I was not comfortable with that, and made this very clear.

                In response, Triplet has mocked me about it ever since. He knows how it hits too close to home (as it were), and goes there incessantly anyway.

                Triplet is far from reasonable.

                Comment

                • Soccermom
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4063

                  #53
                  Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                  Were you around when I left CG last August? The reason I did so was because posters were digging into my personal life, finding pictures of my family, posting them online, etc. etc. I was not comfortable with that, and made this very clear.

                  In response, Triplet has mocked me about it ever since. He knows how it hits too close to home (as it were), and goes there incessantly anyway.

                  Triplet is far from reasonable.
                  At least you are choosing to ignore him and keep your mouth shut instead of resorting to calling him names such as a douchebag. I find the use of that word so classless and offensive and base. Way to take the high road.

                  Comment

                  • beelzebabette
                    Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 2907

                    #54
                    Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                    Were you around when I left CG last August?
                    Is bringing up predecessor boards the cross-examination equivalent of opening the door to character questions?

                    Remember, my legal education comes courtesy of Law & Order.

                    Comment

                    • byu71
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22070

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
                      At least you are choosing to ignore him and keep your mouth shut instead of resorting to calling him names such as a douchebag. I find the use of that word so classless and offensive and base. Way to take the high road.

                      I too find the word classless. I haven't been over to Utefans in about a year, but it seems to be one of the favorite words on that site.

                      Comment

                      • JohnnyLingo
                        La Naranja
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 3976

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
                        At least you are choosing to ignore him and keep your mouth shut instead of resorting to calling him names such as a douchebag. I find the use of that word so classless and offensive and base. Way to take the high road.
                        Thank you. I realize that in the past I have used such terms, but as of late I have worked at being more classy.

                        Is bringing up predecessor boards the cross-examination equivalent of opening the door to character questions?

                        Remember, my legal education comes courtesy of Law & Order.
                        No. I was just wondering if he knew what I was talking about. Now that I think about it, I don't believe he was ever on CG, but I could be wrong.

                        Comment

                        • pelagius
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5288

                          #57
                          Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                          Were you around when I left CG last August? The reason I did so was because posters were digging into my personal life, finding pictures of my family, posting them online, etc. etc. I was not comfortable with that, and made this very clear.

                          In response, Triplet has mocked me about it ever since. He knows how it hits too close to home (as it were), and goes there incessantly anyway.

                          Triplet is far from reasonable.
                          JL,

                          If you feel that a poster has violated the board privacy policy with regard to information about you then you can contact a member of the board committee and ask us to consider deleting the offending content. The board privacy policy is located here:

                          Comment

                          • Pheidippides
                            Liberal Feminazi
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14759

                            #58
                            Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
                            Is bringing up predecessor boards the cross-examination equivalent of opening the door to character questions?

                            Remember, my legal education comes courtesy of Law & Order.
                            At the very least the grounds for prior photographic evidence have now been established.
                            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                            Comment

                            • JohnnyLingo
                              La Naranja
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 3976

                              #59
                              Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                              JL,

                              If you feel that a poster has violated the privacy with regard to information about you then you can contact a member of the board committee and ask the offending content to be deleted. The board privacy policy is located here:

                              http://cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=729
                              I know that. Triplet just enjoys pushing that line as far as he can. In short, he thinks it's fun to show he's reading my blogs while simultaneously mocking the fact that my wife was selling a few things last year when we struggling financially. It's not exactly delete-worthy, eh?

                              Comment

                              • SeattleUte
                                Faith crisis consultant
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 20837

                                #60
                                Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                                I know that. Triplet just enjoys pushing that line as far as he can. In short, he thinks it's fun to show he's reading my blogs while simultaneously mocking the fact that my wife was selling a few things last year when we struggling financially. It's not exactly delete-worthy, eh?
                                3D's picture in his sig line sums him up. Look at that sneering smile. Nothing is sacred to him.
                                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                                --Jonathan Swift

                                Comment

                                Working...