DDD is dead to me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #151
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    I finally got around to reading this thread. Way overhyped. Maybe you had to be there as it was unfolding.
    After you posted this, some knucklehead(s) bumped this up from a 3 star thread to a 4 star thread. Now it's even more overrated.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #152
      Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      They may be classics, but douchebag is classless. Dildo I think is kind of cool.
      I've been trying to use "mraz" in place of douchebag. For example, "___________ is a total mraz."
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      Working...