Official Random YouTube Video Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blueintheface
    replied
    What has been seen, cannot be un-seen.

    I did learn one thing though: Trying to "Prancercise" during a Hurricane can wreak havoc on one's wig.

    Leave a comment:


  • il Padrino Ute
    replied
    You want rad, Surfah?

    Leave a comment:


  • Surfah
    replied
    So rad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eddie
    replied
    Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
    Here's the same video with a running count of accidents... I missed the first 3...
    Watch the people helping him get upright before heading into the pit. Neither really stops to even see what happened to the guy. One seems to glance over his shoulder while walking around the truck, and the other guy also gives him a glance while opening the door to get back into his truck.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambdacoug
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Wait for it . . . .
    Here's the same video with a running count of accidents... I missed the first 3...

    Leave a comment:


  • thesaint258
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Wait for it . . . .

    Most people think that one accident ruins your day. I wonder how deep that hole is. There's a lot of time between when the scooter disappears and the splash.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigPiney
    replied
    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    The guy has to be intoxicated right? I thought the wait for it was the bus. Whoops! LOL. Also was that water splashing up on the wall or blood....
    had to be water

    Leave a comment:


  • Surfah
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Wait for it . . . .

    The guy has to be intoxicated right? I thought the wait for it was the bus. Whoops! LOL. Also was that water splashing up on the wall or blood....

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    Wait for it . . . .

    Leave a comment:


  • BigPiney
    replied
    Not youtube, but too awesome:

    Leave a comment:


  • bluegoose
    replied
    One hand in the air if you hate Hobbits.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambdacoug
    replied
    Hopefully this hasn't been posted, I didn't bother searching.

    Leave a comment:


  • Indy Coug
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • YOhio
    replied
    Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
    My girls in a commercial for my Lap Band surgeon. They come in at about 12s.
    Awesome. They look like great kids.

    Leave a comment:


  • bluegoose
    replied
    I can't believe that the KMart "Ship my pants" commercial that Uncle Ted posted is not getting more love. I haven't laughed that hard since the intermediate hymn in my sacrament meeting last Sunday.

    Here is another good. Nolan's strong cheddar cheese.

    Leave a comment:

Working...