Official Random YouTube Video Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dabrockster
    replied
    Cool Drone footage of the North Shore...

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Prancercise chick is back, this time with a partner. His body language tells me isn't too excited about it though.

    What did that guy have in his pants?

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by scottie View Post
    Saw this on Tosh.0:

    Did he win?

    Leave a comment:


  • scottie
    replied
    Saw this on Tosh.0:

    Leave a comment:


  • Lost Student
    replied
    I shouldn't laugh, but I did.

    [YOUTUBE]kQ-tSQrwKPI[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • Dwight Schr-ute
    replied
    Because, physics and stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dwight Schr-ute
    replied
    Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    An instant classic:



    As it turns out, we didn't need shock therapy afterall.
    Someone should really do a "Where Are They Now" segment with this guy four days later 'cause I bet the devil be sending some men his way.

    My coworker has been out most of the week at this event. I'll have to ask her if she witnessed this miracle.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigPiney
    replied
    awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Color Me Badd Fan
    replied
    An instant classic:



    As it turns out, we didn't need shock therapy afterall.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
    I like when she pretends to take a swig to show the "cross" going upside down.
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    "bottoms up" has never been so poignant.
    e0bft.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • TripletDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
    I like when she pretends to take a swig to show the "cross" going upside down.
    "bottoms up" has never been so poignant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lost Student
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    I love how smug she is. That makes the video.
    I like when she pretends to take a swig to show the "cross" going upside down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    I love how smug she is. That makes the video.

    Leave a comment:


  • imanihonjin
    replied
    Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
    Wha?!? I am not really sure what the point is here...even if everything she said is 100% truth, what difference does it make? A symbol by itself doesn't do anything.

    Leave a comment:

Working...