Official Random YouTube Video Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scott R Nelson
    replied
    Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    This is another one I came across that I liked.. Man. Those are some huge waves and some awesome rides.. Some making it all the way out...
    Where is that at?


    The color of the water reminds me of Maverick's, but Maverick's doesn't bite down on you like that when you get to the edge of it. Some of those waves looked impossible to ride out.

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Ha.. it is 4 years old. I heard all those soundbites on Jim Rome's radio show on Friday. Weird that he would be bringing that up again.
    He follws me on twitter...

    Leave a comment:


  • LiveCoug
    replied
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    I think that video is really old. One of the girls in the video went on to get arrested for leaving a restaurant (Denny's?) without paying and then later for kidnapping and robbing a drug dealer.
    Ha.. it is 4 years old. I heard all those soundbites on Jim Rome's radio show on Friday. Weird that he would be bringing that up again.

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    This is another one I came across that I liked.. Man. Those are some huge waves and some awesome rides.. Some making it all the way out...

    [YOUTUBE]8aTxMSqWBtc#![/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • TripletDaddy
    replied
    I think that video is really old. One of the girls in the video went on to get arrested for leaving a restaurant (Denny's?) without paying and then later for kidnapping and robbing a drug dealer.

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    WTF??

    [YOUTUBE]ihLBCbNIDbI&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • Scott R Nelson
    replied
    I've never really thought much about how a Formula 1 race car was put together, but I enjoyed this video showing one that had been cut in half. It took them two years to do it and get everything back in place.

    [YOUTUBE]_Wn1EFLa2C8[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • TalkyTina
    replied
    [YOUTUBE]C374lrpZ2NM[/YOUTUBE]

    Nudity at 0:24

    Leave a comment:


  • Viking
    replied
    So many tears.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSM8Okj_4TI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]3rd Race at The Honeymoon Is Over Downs (Warning some strong Language) - YouTube[/nomedia]

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Runaway Cart in Dallas Stadium.. State Championship. One of the HS Coach get injured....

    One guy got very lucky because it looked like he just sat down in the cart.. He then decided to bail out... Another guy looks like his knee may have gotten taken out pretty badly...

    [YOUTUBE]H_Cn4SKlZCU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • Lost Student
    replied
    Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
    Here's a video of various voice actors doing different scenes from Star Wars using the various characters they've played. There are a lot of funny parts, but I think the scene with Cartman was the best. It starts at 39:30.

    [YOUTUBE]SBzRmWeC6Ds#t=2371s[/YOUTUBE]
    Shatner as C3PO and Christopher Walken as R2D2 was pretty good, too.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesaint258
    replied
    Here's a video of various voice actors doing different scenes from Star Wars using the various characters they've played. There are a lot of funny parts, but I think the scene with Cartman was the best. It starts at 39:30.

    [YOUTUBE]SBzRmWeC6Ds#t=2371s[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • Indy Coug
    replied
    [YOUTUBE]pJPlZndpT7A[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • thesaint258
    replied
    [YOUTUBE]ovd9tg-X3vs[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Frrestyle Rap Battle: Translated..

    [YOUTUBE]R6H0i1RAdHk[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:

Working...