Official Random YouTube Video Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Surfah
    replied
    This one probably should have gone in the diner. This is Raymond Blanc:

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Here's another one..

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    Here's another good one by Pepsi Max

    Kyrie Irving as "Uncle Drew".. LOL..



    I will say this. I pray Cleveland is able to keep this guy. He's got MAD skillz..
    SU has a video he wants you to see with this crazy Korean rapper.

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    This probably has been posted somewhere else, but I thought it was very well done. Also, impressive to see how Gordon's driving skills translate into more real life surroundings.

    [YOUTUBE]Q5mHPo2yDG8[/YOUTUBE]
    Here's another good one by Pepsi Max

    Kyrie Irving as "Uncle Drew".. LOL..



    I will say this. I pray Cleveland is able to keep this guy. He's got MAD skillz..

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    I always suspected those Beach Boys were fakes. Listen to them without autotune:

    Leave a comment:


  • PaloAltoCougar
    replied
    Originally posted by kccougar View Post
    Of course it's fun, but I'm sure you know a huge corporate entity like Pepsi would never really take on the liability of putting an unsuspecting person in that situation. And I highly doubt Jeff Gordon is doing any of the driving
    Sure, it was staged, but I believe the salesman's fear and reactions were genuine. At least I'm sure I'd be reacting that way even if I were in on the joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • kccougar
    replied
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    This probably has been posted somewhere else, but I thought it was very well done. Also, impressive to see how Gordon's driving skills translate into more real life surroundings.

    [YOUTUBE]Q5mHPo2yDG8[/YOUTUBE]
    Of course it's fun, but I'm sure you know a huge corporate entity like Pepsi would never really take on the liability of putting an unsuspecting person in that situation. And I highly doubt Jeff Gordon is doing any of the driving

    Leave a comment:


  • PaloAltoCougar
    replied
    That was great, although they were lucky the poor sales guy didn't grab the wheel or do something stupid. I'll bet he needed a change of underwear at the ride's conclusion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Art Vandelay
    replied
    This probably has been posted somewhere else, but I thought it was very well done. Also, impressive to see how Gordon's driving skills translate into more real life surroundings.

    [YOUTUBE]Q5mHPo2yDG8[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • il Padrino Ute
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    The babes are back!

    [YOUTUBE]2GeF7A05zQ8[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • PaloAltoCougar
    replied
    Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    OK, that video is really cool. Love the detail of the variably-sized dice when he's chopping up the baseball.
    The filmmaker, PES, is really talented. Check out some of the other videos, including the human skateboard.
    Last edited by PaloAltoCougar; 03-07-2013, 01:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • il Padrino Ute
    replied
    I had to stop watching after the guy chopped up the baseball. Blasphemy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northwestcoug
    replied
    OK, that video is really cool. Love the detail of the variably-sized dice when he's chopping up the baseball.

    Leave a comment:


  • PaloAltoCougar
    replied
    The stop motion video Northwestcoug posted reminded me of this video which is the shortest film ever nominated for an Oscar. I'm amazed at both the creativity and the patience these videos reflect.

    Leave a comment:

Working...