Trip to Utah
Collapse
X
-
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
-
Wow. A lot going on in this post. Poor Saint.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostI enjoyed lunch with the folks who were able to make it the Cotton Bottom. I especially enjoyed getting asked for ID. A few thoughts of everyone there:
HFN - if the place was full of naked people, the only thing anyone would talk about would be your beard. And I loved the story you told about when you and your buddy stole the cow and your buddy tried to make it with the cow...
Shaka - I now know why you're surrounded by babes in every photo I've seen of you. You're a chick magnet. Also, should you ever ump a game that my boy is playing in during high school, what's the going rate to ensure that the strike zone when he's at bat is the middle 1mm of the plate and belt high?
DU - You're exactly how I imagined you to be - laid back, intelligent and a smooth operator. No wonder the Trib likes your letters.
Saint - The last time I saw you, you seemed stressed. I'm guessing that being employed helps. And I apologize because I forgot to give you a "Go Hawks!" shout before you left.
IJ Reilly - I don't say this to many people, but you're a lot better looking in person than in photos. And nicer in person than you are on the board. I also thought you looked really young until I met...
Beefytee - holy cow, dude! The guy didn't notice that you had to be using a fake ID? I'm also guessing that you're the eye candy at your office.
me - there were a few that already knew it, but the others found out that I'm a bigger dork in person than online.
Comment
-
AHS alumni already know about their good looks.Originally posted by YOhio View PostWow. A lot going on in this post. Poor Saint."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
I can't complain when you speak the truth.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostYeah, I can vouch for this."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
-
IIRC that lunch was during my last semester. With barely getting through my classes, being unemployed (while all my friends had jobs lined up), and the whole Stacy thing, stressed would be putting things lightly. Even though I'm not in the best employment situation, I at least have enough to make my student loan payments, and that does take a lot of stress off my shoulders.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostSaint - The last time I saw you, you seemed stressed. I'm guessing that being employed helps. And I apologize because I forgot to give you a "Go Hawks!" shout before you left.Not that, sickos.
Comment
-
I had no idea this is how I came across to those on the other side of the screen...Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostIJ Reilly - I don't say this to many people, but you're a lot better looking in person than in photos. And nicer in person than you are on the board. I also thought you looked really young until I met...
Comment
-
For the record, there is no way I look younger than IJ. First of all I would guess that I'm almost 10 years older than him. Second of all, I have lots of gray hair and IJ has none.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostIJ Reilly - I don't say this to many people, but you're a lot better looking in person than in photos. And nicer in person than you are on the board. I also thought you looked really young until I met...
Beefytee - holy cow, dude! The guy didn't notice that you had to be using a fake ID? I'm also guessing that you're the eye candy at your office.
Also, at work they stick me in a corner where there is no traffic and it is really quiet. I'm hardly eye candy. It is nice because I canbrowse CUF all daywork without being bothered.
Finally, I got my current job without a face to face interview. I know it's hard to believe since they are always looking for the best looking computer geek programmers, but it's true.
Comment
-
I like that beefy and IJ both look so young that the bartender even ended up carding IPU.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment

Comment