Trip to Utah

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DU Ute
    RIP CUF
    • Dec 2008
    • 7393

    #31
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    So I ended up having to drive which took a day out of the time I was expecting to be here. Today is out of the question, if anyone wants to try for lunch tomorrow I could make it work. I am in near Big Cottonwood Canyon, but have a car.

    Sorry IPU, next time.
    My vote is for the Cotton Bottom, but I'll try to make it anywhere.
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #32
      Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
      My vote is for the Cotton Bottom, but I'll try to make it anywhere.
      Cotton Bottom is close to my mom's place that would be good. It sounds like a group of others are already going to some BBQ place. Whatever works with me.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • MartyFunkhouser
        Disciple of RNGesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 18757

        #33
        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Highway 20 through Bend, Burns, Ontario. Then down I84 to I15.
        I'll be making that trek in a couple of weeks. I haven't made the drive to Eugene since 2003. It is a really boring drive through Oregon until you hit the mountains.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #34
          Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          I'll be making that trek in a couple of weeks. I haven't made the drive to Eugene since 2003. It is a really boring drive through Oregon until you hit the mountains.
          You coming to Eugene or Portland? Let me know the dates and if you have any free time.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • MartyFunkhouser
            Disciple of RNGesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 18757

            #35
            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            You coming to Eugene or Portland? Let me know the dates and if you have any free time.
            We are actually going to be in both Eugene and Portland. We have friends in Eugene, so we are driving up on a Wednesday and staying in Bend for a night and then driving to Eugene the next day. We are spending Thursday in Eugene and heading up to Portland on Friday. We might have some time to catch lunch on either Thursday or Friday. I'll let you know.

            We will be in Eugene on August 5 and 6
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

            Comment

            • thesaint258
              aka Benito Hazard
              • Jan 2009
              • 3005

              #36
              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              Cotton Bottom is close to my mom's place that would be good. It sounds like a group of others are already going to some BBQ place. Whatever works with me.
              I'm game for either place.
              Not that, sickos.

              Comment

              • DU Ute
                RIP CUF
                • Dec 2008
                • 7393

                #37
                Is anyone else bringing their wife or kids? cUTEy was planning on taking the girls swimming with her sister's kids, but she'd like to try and go if she won't be the only CUFette there.
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #38
                  If it's at Cotton Bottom and I can get out of there between 1:00 and 1:15, I can be there. I have a 2:00 appointment that I absolutely can't miss.

                  But don't set a time to accommodate me, as I'm not that important.
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #39
                    The Cotton Bottom, high noon?
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • DU Ute
                      RIP CUF
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7393

                      #40
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      The Cotton Bottom, high noon?
                      I'll be there
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #41
                        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        The Cotton Bottom, high noon?
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • beefytee
                          Board eye candy
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7542

                          #42
                          I'll try to be there.

                          Comment

                          • I.J. Reilly
                            Nobody's Fool
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 2949

                            #43
                            I should be there.

                            Comment

                            • il Padrino Ute
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 19161

                              #44
                              I enjoyed lunch with the folks who were able to make it the Cotton Bottom. I especially enjoyed getting asked for ID. A few thoughts of everyone there:

                              HFN - if the place was full of naked people, the only thing anyone would talk about would be your beard. And I loved the story you told about when you and your buddy stole the cow and your buddy tried to make it with the cow...

                              Shaka - I now know why you're surrounded by babes in every photo I've seen of you. You're a chick magnet. Also, should you ever ump a game that my boy is playing in during high school, what's the going rate to ensure that the strike zone when he's at bat is the middle 1mm of the plate and belt high?

                              DU - You're exactly how I imagined you to be - laid back, intelligent and a smooth operator. No wonder the Trib likes your letters.

                              Saint - The last time I saw you, you seemed stressed. I'm guessing that being employed helps. And I apologize because I forgot to give you a "Go Hawks!" shout before you left.

                              IJ Reilly - I don't say this to many people, but you're a lot better looking in person than in photos. And nicer in person than you are on the board. I also thought you looked really young until I met...

                              Beefytee - holy cow, dude! The guy didn't notice that you had to be using a fake ID? I'm also guessing that you're the eye candy at your office.

                              me - there were a few that already knew it, but the others found out that I'm a bigger dork in person than online.
                              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                              Comment

                              • Shaka
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 10450

                                #45
                                il Pad my only explanation is that I have a high hooker bill. Other than that I can only promise a consistent strike zone. Maybe he will see me in football and I can throw a DPI flag or something.

                                Comment

                                Working...