Trip to Utah

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #1

    Trip to Utah

    I will be in Utah from July 21-25 helping my siblings remodel my mother's basement.

    I would love to get together for lunch or something if any of you are interested. I would extend a special invite to YOhio, but I'm afraid he'll be in Dayton those dates.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke
  • DU Ute
    RIP CUF
    • Dec 2008
    • 7393

    #2
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I will be in Utah from July 21-25 helping my siblings remodel my mother's basement.

    I would love to get together for lunch or something if any of you are interested. I would extend a special invite to YOhio, but I'm afraid he'll be in Dayton those dates.
    Where will you be?
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
      Where will you be?
      SLC, my mom lives by Big Cottonwood canyon.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69723

        #4
        Rats. I will be on the road again.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #5
          Bummer, I just got back to Texas after being in Utah, Idaho and Wyo for the last three weeks.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #6
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Rats. I will be on the road again.
            I am thinking you are starting to believe some of the mean things YOhio says about me and are just avoiding me.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #7
              I'll hang with you, HFN. The 22nd is the best day for me, as I'll be heading to Boulder Mountain on the 23rd.
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              • ewth8tr
                Reverend of Irreverence
                • Nov 2008
                • 2347

                #8
                I'd be down with doing it, but unless it was on the 24th, I could only do a dinner.
                "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                Comment

                • Coach McGuirk
                  1
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12109

                  #9
                  Let me know, HFN. Depending when I could pull off something.

                  Comment

                  • FMCoug
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 6825

                    #10
                    I'm in.
                    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                    Comment

                    • DU Ute
                      RIP CUF
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7393

                      #11
                      I'm in too if Lebowski won't be there.
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                      Comment

                      • thesaint258
                        aka Benito Hazard
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 3005

                        #12
                        I can most likely make it.
                        Not that, sickos.

                        Comment

                        • Babs
                          Not a Lawyer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 17128

                          #13
                          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          I will be in Utah from July 21-25 helping my siblings remodel my mother's basement.

                          I would love to get together for lunch or something if any of you are interested. I would extend a special invite to YOhio, but I'm afraid he'll be in Dayton those dates.
                          Hey! Why can't I get a special but-she'll-be-in-Norman invitation?

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            Hey! Why can't I get a special but-she'll-be-in-Norman invitation?
                            Because you don't usually make snarky remarks about being in Austin when someone puts a travel thread up.

                            Next year when we come to Austin I will gladly invite you to Chuy's or P. Terry's, and we can talk about YOhio.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #15
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Because you don't usually make snarky remarks about being in Austin when someone puts a travel thread up.
                              Well, granted, Austin isn't half as nice as Dayton. It must be hard not to brag when your hometown was the winner of 1955's Cleanest City in America competition.

                              Comment

                              Working...