Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #406
    Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
    Ask Hosick; he might know.
    If he wasn't an incoming liablility, I'd ask him what happened w the Unicorns that were supposedly on the Ark.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • Moliere
      One man.....one pie
      • Oct 2009
      • 27886

      #407
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

      Comment

      • Northwestcoug
        Cocked and Loaded
        • May 2011
        • 18029

        #408
        I think that dog should have is prostate checked.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

        Comment

        • Dwight Schr-ute
          Members Only
          • May 2011
          • 4917

          #409
          I don't understand Spanish.
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

          Comment

          • Dwight Schr-ute
            Members Only
            • May 2011
            • 4917

            #410
            Just in time for Halloween.

            http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...-1227092337210
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #411
              Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

              Wrong thread.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #412
                http://ktla.com/2014/10/19/firefight...and-oaks-home/

                Ho, ho, ho!!
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #413
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #414
                    In my mind's eye Dick Clark and Ed McMahon have this on the monitor offering hilarious commentary on what happens when unsuspecting passers-by with some degree of intestinal urgency turn that door handle...
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #415
                      Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      In my mind's eye Dick Clark and Ed McMahon have this on the monitor offering hilarious commentary on what happens when unsuspecting passers-by with some degree of intestinal urgency turn that door handle...
                      What unsuspecting passer-by would use a public restroom????
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • wuapinmon
                        Soul Plumber
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 30711

                        #416
                        Last edited by wuapinmon; 11-11-2014, 03:45 PM.
                        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                        Comment

                        • Donuthole
                          Official Outgayer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 25268

                          #417
                          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Bump. Update your link, wuap.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                          Comment

                          • Joe Public
                            8.1 YPC
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 8531

                            #418
                            82689225.jpg
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                            "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                            Comment

                            • imanihonjin
                              Junior Member
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 3772

                              #419
                              Just in case any CSers are still thinking about what they should get their wife for Christmas:

                              http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-of-roses.html

                              Comment

                              • Blueintheface
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 15382

                                #420
                                "...reduce the pong of canine flatulence..." That is not a phrase you read everyday.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                                Comment

                                Working...