No announcement yet.

Upgrade to vbulletin 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to make this not look like I'm on my phone when I'm not on my phone? The font is so small that I need my reading glasses or have to CTRL+ it up to 150%. And, our avatars are too small.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Is there a way to make this not look like I'm on my phone when I'm not on my phone? The font is so small that I need my reading glasses or have to CTRL+ it up to 150%. And, our avatars are too small.
      Assuming you're using the browser on your phone and not Tapatalk:

In the bottom left of the site is a drop-down menu that lets you change the theme. Try the Hi-res, Med-res, and Low-res and see if any of them make a difference for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Is there a way to make this not look like I'm on my phone when I'm not on my phone? The font is so small that I need my reading glasses or have to CTRL+ it up to 150%. And, our avatars are too small.
        Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

Assuming you're using the browser on your phone and not Tapatalk:

In the bottom left of the site is a drop-down menu that lets you change the theme. Try the Hi-res, Med-res, and Low-res and see if any of them make a difference for you.
        How would he use the browser on his phone when he's not on his phone?
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

How would he use the browser on his phone when he's not on his phone?
          --"I'm on the plane!"
          --"What do you mean you're ON THE PLANE? GET IN THE PLANE!"
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• OK, I turned of the "flag suspicious posts" option. Let's see if this fixes the problem of legit posts being incorrectly flagged.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              OK, I turned of the "flag suspicious posts" option. Let's see if this fixes the problem of legit posts being incorrectly flagged.
              Welcome back, bestellen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post

Welcome back, bestellen!
                That was the first thing that went through my mind as well.

Comment

• I'm not sure if this is the fault of the upgrade, but my password for the forum isn't being recognized anymore. I'm logged in on my tapatalk app on my phone, but can't get in any other way. Is this just a me problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                    I'm not sure if this is the fault of the upgrade, but my password for the forum isn't being recognized anymore. I'm logged in on my tapatalk app on my phone, but can't get in any other way. Is this just a me problem?
                    Have you tried the forgot my password link?
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Have you tried the forgot my password link?
                      Yeah, but it's not sending a reset to my email. Maybe it's something with my Gmail account. I'll see if it comes sometime in the night.

Comment

Yeah, but it's not sending a reset to my email. Maybe it's something with my Gmail account. I'll see if it comes sometime in the night.
                        Have you checked the junk mail folder?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I can change it for you. PM me.

Yeah, you should check your junk filter. Also, are you sure about the email you have registered for the site? Have you gotten email before?

Comment

• One thing that I liked in takatalk was the ability to see who "Like"d a post.

I can still "Like" posts, but I get a "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" if you try and see who else has liked it as well.

I know this is dumb, just wondering if there was a reason it was blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              One thing that I liked in takatalk was the ability to see who "Like"d a post.

I can still "Like" posts, but I get a "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" if you try and see who else has liked it as well.

I know this is dumb, just wondering if there was a reason it was blocked.
                              Try it now.

Comment

Try it now.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X