Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade to vbulletin 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there a way to make this not look like I'm on my phone when I'm not on my phone? The font is so small that I need my reading glasses or have to CTRL+ it up to 150%. And, our avatars are too small.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

    Comment


    • Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Is there a way to make this not look like I'm on my phone when I'm not on my phone? The font is so small that I need my reading glasses or have to CTRL+ it up to 150%. And, our avatars are too small.
      Assuming you're using the browser on your phone and not Tapatalk:

      In the bottom left of the site is a drop-down menu that lets you change the theme. Try the Hi-res, Med-res, and Low-res and see if any of them make a difference for you.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Is there a way to make this not look like I'm on my phone when I'm not on my phone? The font is so small that I need my reading glasses or have to CTRL+ it up to 150%. And, our avatars are too small.
        Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

        Assuming you're using the browser on your phone and not Tapatalk:

        In the bottom left of the site is a drop-down menu that lets you change the theme. Try the Hi-res, Med-res, and Low-res and see if any of them make a difference for you.
        How would he use the browser on his phone when he's not on his phone?
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pelado View Post



          How would he use the browser on his phone when he's not on his phone?
          --"I'm on the plane!"
          --"What do you mean you're ON THE PLANE? GET IN THE PLANE!"
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

          Comment

          Working...
          X