Upgrade to vbulletin 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Is there an option to mark all threads as read?
    Not without some low-level code modifications that I am not willing to attempt at this point in time. Sorry.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

So, have we determined that the "new topics" link is basically the same as the old "new posts"?

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Has anyone found a way to make the forum stretch the width of your widescreen monitor?
        Press ⌘+

Comment

Great work, JL! I love the whole Windows XP vibe. Very hipster of you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
            Um....unconstructive help here...but this things loads slow as shit now. I mean slow slow.
            I reported that to web hosting company. Seems to be working OK now. Not sure what was going on.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Someone asked about the avatar size thing. I guess that is a feature of vb5. I searched through all the settings to see if there is a way to change the default size and couldn't find anything. Then I did some googling and found out that it would require a significant code hack. Boo! I like the old-style big avatars.

Comment

Just changed PHP version to 7.5. Let's see if that makes things faster to load.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post

In addition to Clark's suggestion, the little blue arrow box to the left of the thread title will take you to the first unread post in the thread.
                  Oh, that's even better!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Not without some low-level code modifications that I am not willing to attempt at this point in time. Sorry.
                    Where's the "dislike" button?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Where's the "dislike" button?
                      Trying to keep things positive around here!

Comment

Is there an option to mark all threads as read?
                        If you go into an individual forum, near the bottom is a link for "Mark This Channel Read" that will (usually) mark that forum's topic's as read. It's not as quick as before, but it is a way to do it without having to click on each individual thread.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Is anyone else having to log in every time you come back to the site?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                            Is anyone else having to log in every time you come back to the site?
                            Log in with web interface and select the remember me option.

Comment

I just logged in on a laptop, and the changes are much less, um, drastic. Is anyone else primarily a mobile user? I am 99+% mobile for CS, and I find it borderline unusable on my phone.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Thanks for the upgrade. Missing the Unread and Mark All Read feature.
                                Last edited by Shaka; 01-11-2021, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X