Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Walter Sobchak
    replied
    I was able to replicate the reported issue just as Clark described it. It is (unfortunately) not as simple as a cache problem... quick google search reveals it is a site configuration issue. See here:

    <http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-after-upgrade>

    Also, wrong thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Bookmarks, people. Bookmarks.
    I updated my bookmark and removed the old passwords and saved again and it looks like it solved the problem...

    Thanks JL

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Bookmarks, people. Bookmarks.

    Leave a comment:


  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    replied
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    sounds like a cache issue
    Maybe a Cache Valley Cheese issue, now if we had some mishavin these problems would go away.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clark Addison
    replied
    What I have found it that when I hit the "C" key, it goes to "cougarstadium.com", and I need to log in every time. However, if I manually put in "www.cougarstadium.com", it remembers me and I don't need to log in (plus I don't get that "invalid redirect" message).

    This is true both at home, where I use Chrome, and at work, where I very very rarely get on CS, and am forced to use IE. I don't know enough about how these things work to know why this is.

    Leave a comment:


  • old_gregg
    replied
    sounds like a cache issue

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Originally posted by Solon View Post
    I get an "invalid re-direct" message when I log in. Then, I click on the logo at the top and it sends me to the front page. Not that big of a deal, but just FYI.

    PS - I hear Tirana is an awesome town.
    Same for me as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.
    I have to do this as well. A little annoying..

    Leave a comment:


  • Solon
    replied
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Yes, click it every time. Maybe I'll try clearing out my history.
    I get an "invalid re-direct" message when I log in. Then, I click on the logo at the top and it sends me to the front page. Not that big of a deal, but just FYI.

    PS - I hear Tirana is an awesome town.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clark Addison
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Not me. Did you click the "Remember Me" box?
    Yes, click it every time. Maybe I'll try clearing out my history.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.
    Not me. Did you click the "Remember Me" box?

    Leave a comment:


  • wuapinmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.
    I don't have to type "wuap" in the search box anymore. It's always there; I have to delete it to search for something else.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clark Addison
    replied
    Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Moliere
    replied
    Is Albania in South America? Or is that Armenia?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Wrong thread, guys.

    Leave a comment:

Working...