Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27881

    #46
    Is Albania in South America? Or is that Armenia?
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Clark Addison
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 10310

      #47
      Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #48
        Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.
        I don't have to type "wuap" in the search box anymore. It's always there; I have to delete it to search for something else.
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69705

          #49
          Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
          Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.
          Not me. Did you click the "Remember Me" box?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • Clark Addison
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 10310

            #50
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Not me. Did you click the "Remember Me" box?
            Yes, click it every time. Maybe I'll try clearing out my history.

            Comment

            • Solon
              Lost in the flood
              • Nov 2008
              • 5747

              #51
              Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              Yes, click it every time. Maybe I'll try clearing out my history.
              I get an "invalid re-direct" message when I log in. Then, I click on the logo at the top and it sends me to the front page. Not that big of a deal, but just FYI.

              PS - I hear Tirana is an awesome town.
              "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
              -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

              Comment

              • dabrockster
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 10947

                #52
                Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.
                I have to do this as well. A little annoying..

                Comment

                • dabrockster
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 10947

                  #53
                  Originally posted by Solon View Post
                  I get an "invalid re-direct" message when I log in. Then, I click on the logo at the top and it sends me to the front page. Not that big of a deal, but just FYI.

                  PS - I hear Tirana is an awesome town.
                  Same for me as well.

                  Comment

                  • old_gregg
                    scaly man fish
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 16915

                    #54
                    sounds like a cache issue
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                    Comment

                    • Clark Addison
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10310

                      #55
                      What I have found it that when I hit the "C" key, it goes to "cougarstadium.com", and I need to log in every time. However, if I manually put in "www.cougarstadium.com", it remembers me and I don't need to log in (plus I don't get that "invalid redirect" message).

                      This is true both at home, where I use Chrome, and at work, where I very very rarely get on CS, and am forced to use IE. I don't know enough about how these things work to know why this is.

                      Comment

                      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                        Time to camp
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26082

                        #56
                        Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        sounds like a cache issue
                        Maybe a Cache Valley Cheese issue, now if we had some mishavin these problems would go away.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69705

                          #57
                          Bookmarks, people. Bookmarks.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • dabrockster
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 10947

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Bookmarks, people. Bookmarks.
                            I updated my bookmark and removed the old passwords and saved again and it looks like it solved the problem...

                            Thanks JL

                            Comment

                            • Walter Sobchak
                              Adventurer
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 3815

                              #59
                              I was able to replicate the reported issue just as Clark described it. It is (unfortunately) not as simple as a cache problem... quick google search reveals it is a site configuration issue. See here:

                              <http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-after-upgrade>

                              Also, wrong thread?
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                              Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                              Comment

                              • Clark Addison
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 10310

                                #60
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Bookmarks, people. Bookmarks.
                                But I like just hitting "C - <Enter>"

                                Comment

                                Working...