Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37995

    #196
    Originally posted by beefytee View Post

    Less strain on my eyes. Less light.
    instantly changed theme. Not fit why I didn’t think of it before. I read kindle in dark mode.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • clackamascoug
      Banned
      • Dec 2009
      • 9709

      #197
      I just tried out the dark... kind of like.

      Comment

      • Pelado
        Bald not naked
        • Sep 2010
        • 21144

        #198
        Originally posted by falafel View Post

        instantly changed theme. Not fit why I didn’t think of it before. I read kindle in dark mode.
        Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        I just tried out the dark... kind of like.
        Yes, come over to the dark side.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

        Comment

        • Clark Addison
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10314

          #199
          Of the many signs that I am an old dude, one of them is that I can't get into dark mode on anything. It just doesn't seem "right"

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #200
            Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            I just tried out the dark... kind of like.
            thought this was another thread for a second
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69730

              #201
              Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              Of the many signs that I am an old dude, one of them is that I can't get into dark mode on anything. It just doesn't seem "right"
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • smokymountainrain
                Impressive Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22593

                #202
                Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

                thought this was another thread for a second
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37995

                  #203
                  Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

                  thought this was another thread for a second
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37995

                    #204
                    One negative of Dark Mode: smilies/emojis look terrible.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Bo Diddley
                      Senior
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 18806

                      #205
                      I use dark mode for a lot of content on my phone. I don't like the way it's implemented here though. Sticking with Grunge for now.

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37995

                        #206
                        Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                        I use dark mode for a lot of content on my phone. I don't like the way it's implemented here though. Sticking with Grunge for now.
                        Yeah, that's my problem today. Dark is good for phone, not so good for desktop.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • beefytee
                          Board eye candy
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7542

                          #207
                          Anyone else get a “server not found” last night while accessing the site? I figured the Albanians were on the prowl. Seems like there was a lot of activity though, so it might have been just DNS issues on my phone.

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69730

                            #208
                            Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                            Anyone else get a “server not found” last night while accessing the site? I figured the Albanians were on the prowl. Seems like there was a lot of activity though, so it might have been just DNS issues on my phone.
                            Didn't see it.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #209
                              Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                              Anyone else get a “server not found” last night while accessing the site? I figured the Albanians were on the prowl. Seems like there was a lot of activity though, so it might have been just DNS issues on my phone.
                              I saw it. It was like the route advertisement was lost for about 30 minutes.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              Working...