Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All-American
    Right, as Usual
    • Nov 2008
    • 15669

    #16
    Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    It essentially wanted you to do something to yourself that I would deem very inappropriate.
    Ah. So it WAS CJ.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #17
      That's nice. Somebody cares.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • old_gregg
        scaly man fish
        • Nov 2009
        • 16915

        #18
        I had a couple password resets from a gmail acct. wonder if it was related
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

        Comment

        • Clark Addison
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10312

          #19
          Main page appears to be hacked again. Someone really doesn't like JL.

          Comment

          • SCcoug
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 7625

            #20
            Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            Main page appears to be hacked again. Someone really doesn't like JL.
            Didn't know CS was anti-Albanian.

            Comment

            • Sizzle
              #ThisIsY
              • Nov 2008
              • 9004

              #21
              Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 8.07.45 AM.jpg

              Bam!

              Comment

              • Clark Addison
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 10312

                #22
                Is there an Anti-Mormon hack loose? First here, and now I can't get in to lds.org.

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69718

                  #23
                  At least they had the decency to give us a cool image this time.

                  For the record: I AM NOT ANTI-ALBANIAN!

                  Support ticket started. In the meantime, only the main home page is impacted. Everything else seems to work.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69718

                    #24
                    By the way, if your bookmark uses this link:



                    you will see the hack. But if you change it to this:



                    you will bypass the hack.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • PaloAltoCougar
                      Semper infra dignitatem
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 16938

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      By the way, if your bookmark uses this link:



                      you will see the hack. But if you change it to this:



                      you will bypass the hack.
                      Ah, I was wondering what you guys were talking about (I use the latter bookmark).

                      Comment

                      • Clark Addison
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10312

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        At least they had the decency to give us a cool image this time.

                        For the record: I AM NOT ANTI-ALBANIAN!

                        Support ticket started. In the meantime, only the main home page is impacted. Everything else seems to work.
                        I was going to say that credit card fraud rings are very prevalent in certain Albanian-American populations, but then I remembered that it is Armenians. So I also have no anti-Albanian tendencies (can't say the same about Cher and the Khardishians, though). Plus I think we all remember certain things about Albania:

                        You border on the Adriatic.
                        Your land is mostly mountainous.
                        Your chief export is chrome.
                        You're a Communist republic.
                        You're a red regime.

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #27
                          Meh, it wasn't just us. Looks like they are hacking all the other anti-Albanian sites, too.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #28
                            One time I had to sit on an airplane next to two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor.

                            Comment

                            • SCcoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7625

                              #29
                              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              One time I had to sit on an airplane next to two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor.
                              Between this and all the Greek discussions (I'm looking at you AA and Solon) not to mention good size Russian RM presence it's no wonder we got hacked.

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69718

                                #30
                                Trying to install a security patch. There might be a few stretches where we go offline for a few minutes.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...