Viking's Death.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • purplmonkeydishwashr
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 66

    #46

    Comment

    • byu71
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22070

      #47
      Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      Good point. Were it not for so much regulation, you'd probably be retired by now.
      Dang, knowing you I think that was a sarcastic remark. Since I don't know for sure though, I will just let it go and think good thoughts about you.

      Comment

      • SeattleUte
        Faith crisis consultant
        • Nov 2008
        • 20837

        #48
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Why are people upset? If anything, we should be looking for a way to get the other two a job at Viking's office.
        I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

        I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

        --Jonathan Swift

        Comment

        • byu71
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22070

          #49
          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

          I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
          I really do enjoy the times I can agree with you.

          Comment

          • Donuthole
            Official Outgayer
            • Nov 2008
            • 25268

            #50
            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

            I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
            lol
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #51
              Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
              I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

              I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
              I think you are intending that for creekster?
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Indy Coug
                Heartless Bastard
                • Dec 2008
                • 18747

                #52
                Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

                I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
                Everything in life is an approximation.

                http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                Comment

                • creekster
                  It is NOT a monkey!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22661

                  #53
                  Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                  I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

                  I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
                  This is perhaps your most well written and brilliant post ever! Good work!
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                  Comment

                  • New Mexican Disaster
                    Suomalainen
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4549

                    #54
                    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                    I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

                    I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
                    Sometimes you hit the nail.

                    Comment

                    • FN Phat
                      I ♥ gateway sex
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 8691

                      #55
                      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

                      I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
                      I'm your huckleberry.


                      "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                      Comment

                      • CJF
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8497

                        #56
                        Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                        I am well aware of the industry he is in. It is very possible this is fact.

                        If I all of sudden dissapear, I hope you won't be calling baloney not knowing the facts.
                        If you suddenly disappear regulations won't be my concern.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #57
                          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

                          I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
                          Brilliant.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • byu71
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22070

                            #58
                            Originally posted by CJF View Post
                            If you suddenly disappear regulations won't be my concern.
                            Good point.

                            Comment

                            • RobinFinderson
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 10548

                              #59
                              Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                              I am embarrassed for you. I often disagree with you but I usually find your posts interesting. Your conduct in this thread is degrading and far beneath you. You need to leave it alone.

                              I find the constant refernce to good riddance to Viking to be loathsome conduct. He isnt here to defend himself and that fact should resonate quite clearly with some fo you.
                              Your statement here is very good. No one should treat others as if they were a nonentity.

                              Comment

                              • HauteCoug
                                Wants a Silver Fox
                                • Oct 2011
                                • 899

                                #60
                                Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                                So his work won't let him on certain sites on his personal electronic devices? Bullshit (unless his new employer is the People's Republic of China).

                                Whatever this is, it's pathetic that be sent his little sister to make the announcement.

                                Just think--all this time he led us to believe that he was some über successful international businessman, but he's clearly just some paeon who gets pushed around and is told how he can use his computing devices.

                                What's his title at work HC? Assistant IT Specialist II?

                                If Vike wants to take a break, then just take a break. Don't use his sister to make a Faux death announcement like a little school girl who uses a friend to ask a boy to the Spring Social. I know how hard it can be to walk from this place, but this is pathetic.

                                Did it ever occur to you that public individuals must refrain from participating in social networking? Or that legal advice might have been a part of this?
                                what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

                                Comment

                                Working...