Viking's Death.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #16
    Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
    Forbid any messageboard involvement outside of work hours? How exactly would they go about this?
    Viking is on a work computer and on the clock 24 hours a day!!!!

    Comment

    • New Mexican Disaster
      Suomalainen
      • Nov 2008
      • 4549

      #17
      I will miss the Vikings power round here.

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #18
        well... he skipped Radiohead for fk's sake using the excuse "work comes first"





        I'm the Bronco Mendenhall of work, in that it's like #5 on my list of priorities.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69696

          #19
          Hey viking. What's up?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #20
            Finally we can make fun of Rush without impediment.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • Green Monstah
              Royal Rooter
              • Aug 2010
              • 13955

              #21
              So his work won't let him on certain sites on his personal electronic devices? Bullshit (unless his new employer is the People's Republic of China).

              Whatever this is, it's pathetic that be sent his little sister to make the announcement.

              Just think--all this time he led us to believe that he was some über successful international businessman, but he's clearly just some paeon who gets pushed around and is told how he can use his computing devices.

              What's his title at work HC? Assistant IT Specialist II?

              If Vike wants to take a break, then just take a break. Don't use his sister to make a Faux death announcement like a little school girl who uses a friend to ask a boy to the Spring Social. I know how hard it can be to walk from this place, but this is pathetic.
              Last edited by Green Monstah; 06-06-2012, 06:18 AM.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

              "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

              Comment

              • Green Monstah
                Royal Rooter
                • Aug 2010
                • 13955

                #22
                Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
                I'm kinda surprised other professions don't go this route.
                Shut Up residentcoug. Don't play along with your brothers reindeer games.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                Comment

                • doctorcoug
                  To Win is to Honor Him
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2273

                  #23
                  Hey Mr. The Frog:

                  Can you remind me what the difference between a doctor and a resident is?
                  "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

                  "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

                  Comment

                  • Green Monstah
                    Royal Rooter
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 13955

                    #24
                    Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
                    Hey Mr. The Frog:

                    Can you remind me what the difference between a doctor and a resident is?
                    Compare SJS and ERCoug with residentcoug.
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                    "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                    Comment

                    • San Juan Sun
                      Kicked to the curb
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9214

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                      Compare SJS and ERCoug with residentcoug.
                      Ummmmm... I'm a resident.

                      Only for 7 more days though.
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                      - Ty Cobb

                      Comment

                      • smokymountainrain
                        Impressive Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22593

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                        Just think--all this time he led us to believe that he was some über successful international businessman, but he's clearly just some paeon who gets pushed around and is told how he can use his computing devices.

                        What's his title at work HC? Assistant IT Specialist II?
                        Agreed. Viking, this is weak.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

                        Comment

                        • byu71
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22070

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          So his work won't let him on certain sites on his personal electronic devices? Bullshit (unless his new employer is the People's Republic of China).

                          I regard you as a good, knowledgeable, reasonable poster. I am surprised you would make such an assinine statement about something you are obviously ignorant about.

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #28
                            Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                            I regard you as a good, knowledgeable, reasonable poster. I am surprised you would make such an assinine statement about something you are obviously ignorant about.
                            You obviously have some knowledge about his situation. Maybe you could help those of us who are ignorant understand why he can't go home and access the internet on his personal device.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • Green Monstah
                              Royal Rooter
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 13955

                              #29
                              Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                              I regard you as a good, knowledgeable, reasonable poster. I am surprised you would make such an assinine statement about something you are obviously ignorant about.
                              Because I've reviewed and created social networking and internet usage policies for large companies, including my own, and I know two things:

                              1. They are usually limited in significant ways (e.g., you can't use your name; you can't identify yourself as a company employee, and you can't reveal any confidential company information) ; and
                              2. People who really matter can ignore them completely.

                              Maybe it's a new trend, but I still think it's weak sauce to have your sister come on here to announce it.

                              Also, I'm being a big, fat troll.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                              "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                              Comment

                              • Green Monstah
                                Royal Rooter
                                • Aug 2010
                                • 13955

                                #30
                                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                Ummmmm... I'm a resident.

                                Only for 7 more days though.
                                Dammit!

                                I suck at this.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                                "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                                Comment

                                Working...