Intro

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #76
    Welcome. I am sorry that in a couple of months you will have a strong distaste in your mouth for the state of Oregon. It is a lovely place as is all of the Pacific Northwest.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • creekster
      It is NOT a monkey!
      • Nov 2008
      • 22661

      #77
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      jerk.
      See what I mean? Plus, it's worse if they are runners.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

      Comment

      • cowboy
        Homer Weems
        • Dec 2008
        • 5740

        #78
        Since everybody sees fit to interrogate, here are my two questions:

        1) Do you know the difference between grilling and barbecueing?

        2) What is your favorite meat?

        Choose wisely.
        sigpic
        "Outlined against a blue, gray
        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
        Grantland Rice, 1924

        Comment

        • creekster
          It is NOT a monkey!
          • Nov 2008
          • 22661

          #79
          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          We shall be great friends. And it was clearly a comet. I would think that anywhere over the Sahara of the Gobi would've been better for recovery of extraterrestrial remnants. There is no right or wrong answer as long as you agree with Babs.
          SO you are great friends even if they disagree with you? Interesting.

          Personally I think it was a failure on a faulty warp drive on a UFO.

          Or a comet.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37986

            #80
            Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Friend, you will notice that most of the truly cool people do NOT capitalize the first letter of their moniker. It is just something I have noticed on this site.
            Whew!
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #81
              Originally posted by creekster View Post
              SO you are great friends even if they disagree with you? Interesting.

              Personally I think it was a failure on a faulty warp drive on a UFO.

              Or a comet.
              I like it better when women disagree with me, as that's usually what happens when I interact with them. When a woman agrees with me, I don't know what to do.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #82
                Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                I like it better when women disagree with me, as that's usually what happens when I interact with them. When a woman agrees with me, I don't know what to do.
                harumph. I liked your first answer better.

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  harumph. I liked your first answer better.
                  I'm just angling. (Please don't agree with this statement).
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • Babs
                    Not a Lawyer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 17128

                    #84
                    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    Please don't agree with this statement.
                    But what if I agree to disagree? Does that still count?

                    Comment

                    • xena
                      Warrior Princess
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 113

                      #85
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Welcome. I am sorry that in a couple of months you will have a strong distaste in your mouth for the state of Oregon. It is a lovely place as is all of the Pacific Northwest.
                      I love the Pacific Northwest. I've been there several times, and I'm going again for the game. I'm guessing I'll leave OR with no disdain whatsoever in September.

                      Comment

                      • xena
                        Warrior Princess
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 113

                        #86
                        Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                        Since everybody sees fit to interrogate, here are my two questions:

                        1) Do you know the difference between grilling and barbecueing?

                        2) What is your favorite meat?

                        Choose wisely.
                        Yes, I believe I do know the difference. Grilling is merely a procedure, but barbecue is an art. Best barbecue I've had was in Memphis.

                        Favorite meat? I never pass up a great filet or lamb chops or pork ribs or brisket or. . . As long as it's prepared right, i.e. that I don't cook it, I'm generally pleased.

                        Comment

                        • wuapinmon
                          Soul Plumber
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 30711

                          #87
                          Originally posted by Babs View Post
                          But what if I agree to disagree? Does that still count?
                          Where's the fun in that?
                          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                          Comment

                          • Babs
                            Not a Lawyer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 17128

                            #88
                            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                            Where's the fun in that?
                            Well you told me to disagree. And if I do, then I'm agreeing to do so, which means I'm agreeing, which is what you asked me not to do. I'm so confused.

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #89
                              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                              When a woman agrees with me, I don't know what to do.
                              Check for Adam's Apple
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Jarid in Cedar
                                CS Institutional Memory
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 13234

                                #90
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Check for Adam's Apple
                                and check for wedding ring( or at least a tan line where a wedding ring may have been)
                                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                                "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                                "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                                -Rick Majerus

                                Comment

                                Working...