Intro

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #46
    Originally posted by xena View Post
    tmz.com, perezhilton.com, or cougarboard.com. I go to any one of these sources to get up-to-date information on the most important goings-on in the world. . .how many drugs did MJ have in his system, Madonna adoptions, and Britney-watch 2009, which was certainly not as good as Britney-watch 2007.
    what you really need to do is sign up for US magazine's up-to-the-minute email updates. You never know when there might be a can't-miss Jon and Kate breaking news bulletin.

    Comment

    • xena
      Warrior Princess
      • Jun 2009
      • 113

      #47
      Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Ok, yhou cant just tease us like that. What is your life epxerience and your educational background? DOnt worry if it puts BYU71 off, he'll get over it.
      Oh, sorry. I've played up my "experience." I would now like to retract some of my purported "experience" and "background." Not really that exciting, in retrospect. I guess I'm not a complete doofus. . .usually.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #48
        Originally posted by xena View Post
        tmz.com, perezhilton.com, or cougarboard.com. I go to any one of these sources to get up-to-date information on the most important goings-on in the world. . .how many drugs did MJ have in his system, Madonna adoptions, and Britney-watch 2009, which was certainly not as good as Britney-watch 2007.
        tmz is good.

        perezhilton is a hack. check out thesuperficial.

        cougarboard....oi vey! please stop going there altogether, xena.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • BoylenOver
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 9146

          #49
          Originally posted by xena View Post
          tmz.com, perezhilton.com, or cougarboard.com. I go to any one of these sources to get up-to-date information on the most important goings-on in the world. . .how many drugs did MJ have in his system, Madonna adoptions, and Britney-watch 2009, which was certainly not as good as Britney-watch 2007.
          Is Anna Nicole Smith still dead?
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

          Comment

          • xena
            Warrior Princess
            • Jun 2009
            • 113

            #50
            Originally posted by Babs View Post
            what you really need to do is sign up for US magazine's up-to-the-minute email updates. You never know when there might be a can't-miss Jon and Kate breaking news bulletin.
            No kidding! That is definitely the best trainwreck of the moment. Of course, I feel sorry for the children. However, when you mix a harpy and douche, what are you going to get? Yep, Jon and Kate.

            Maybe Madonna or Angelina can adopt those poor kids.

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #51
              Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
              Like grapevine?

              We all know that the more caps in your username the cooler you are.
              Nice work, insulting the newcomer. DO?we have to teach you utes everything?
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • creekster
                It is NOT a monkey!
                • Nov 2008
                • 22661

                #52
                Originally posted by xena View Post
                tmz.com, perezhilton.com, or cougarboard.com. I go to any one of these sources to get up-to-date information on the most important goings-on in the world. . .how many drugs did MJ have in his system, Madonna adoptions, and Britney-watch 2009, which was certainly not as good as Britney-watch 2007.
                I was kidding, btw. I really did know TMZ. A joke that bombed. I do that a lot, you will find.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #53
                  xena,

                  Before we can be friends, you must answer the following question. Choose carefully, as your answer will determine the future of any dealings we may have:

                  What do you think caused the Tunguska Event of 1908?
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • Jarid in Cedar
                    CS Institutional Memory
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 13234

                    #54
                    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    xena,

                    Before we can be friends, you must answer the following question. Choose carefully, as your answer will determine the future of any dealings we may have:

                    What do you think caused the Tunguska Event of 1908?
                    I am very disappointed that it took you 53 posts to get this out in the open
                    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                    -Rick Majerus

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                      I am very disappointed that it took you 53 posts to get this out in the open
                      I was making a pie, asweepay.
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • xena
                        Warrior Princess
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 113

                        #56
                        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        What do you think caused the Tunguska Event of 1908?
                        Siberia? C'mon let's talk something tropical.

                        Comment

                        • Jarid in Cedar
                          CS Institutional Memory
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 13234

                          #57
                          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          I was making a pie, asweepay.
                          It looked Marley was making the pie and you were just holding the stupid camara to me.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                          -Rick Majerus

                          Comment

                          • wuapinmon
                            Soul Plumber
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 30711

                            #58
                            Originally posted by xena View Post
                            Siberia? C'mon let's talk something tropical.
                            Answer the damned question, rookie.
                            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #59
                              Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              It looked Marley was making the pie and you were just holding the stupid camara to me.
                              Apparently you've been talking to my wife. That ain't cool without my permission.
                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              • byu71
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22070

                                #60
                                Originally posted by xena View Post
                                Siberia? C'mon let's talk something tropical.
                                A+ Dufus 1, intellect 0

                                Comment

                                Working...