Intro

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xena
    Warrior Princess
    • Jun 2009
    • 113

    #61
    Originally posted by creekster View Post
    I was kidding, btw. I really did know TMZ. A joke that bombed. I do that a lot, you will find.
    I was also kidding -- that's the CB reference. I suppose I could be an emoticonista until you get to know me.

    Comment

    • xena
      Warrior Princess
      • Jun 2009
      • 113

      #62
      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Answer the damned question, rookie.
      Okay. Meteor. Those, as I understand, can be both devastating and awesome. Lots 'o damage. Not good. However, I would argue, what better place than Siberia? Maybe Devils Marbles in the Australian Outback?

      These things happen. Am I supposed to glean a supernatural interference? Or do I just have the whole damn thing wrong here?

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #63
        Originally posted by xena View Post
        Okay. Meteor. Those, as I understand, can be both devastating and awesome. Lots 'o damage. Not good. However, I would argue, what better place than Siberia? Maybe Devils Marbles in the Australian Outback?

        These things happen. Am I supposed to glean a supernatural interference? Or do I just have the whole damn thing wrong here?
        A+ dufus 2 intellect 0

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #64
          Originally posted by xena View Post
          I was also kidding -- that's the CB reference. I suppose I could be an emoticonista until you get to know me.
          whoa whoa whoa. hold up right there. If there's one thing we don't stand for, it's references to other boards!







          .
          Last edited by Babs; 07-12-2009, 09:40 PM. Reason: comma omission. (If you contract, does that make a commission?)

          Comment

          • beelzebabette
            Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
            • Nov 2008
            • 2907

            #65
            Welcome, xena. I like what I see so far. Just be careful. My understanding is UteStar's the jealous type and doesn't like anyone encroaching on his Queen Ute Fan status.

            Comment

            • xena
              Warrior Princess
              • Jun 2009
              • 113

              #66
              Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
              Welcome, xena. I like what I see so far. Just be careful. My understanding is UteStar's the jealous type and doesn't like anyone encroaching on his Queen Ute Fan status.
              "his" Queen Ute Fan status? Is the preference to be referred to in the he or she vernacular?

              Also, I am only a "princess" of the "warrior" variety. Which, I must say, really kicks ass. Am I more warrior, or am I more princess?

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #67
                Originally posted by xena View Post
                Okay. Meteor. Those, as I understand, can be both devastating and awesome. Lots 'o damage. Not good. However, I would argue, what better place than Siberia? Maybe Devils Marbles in the Australian Outback?

                These things happen. Am I supposed to glean a supernatural interference? Or do I just have the whole damn thing wrong here?
                We shall be great friends. And it was clearly a comet. I would think that anywhere over the Sahara of the Gobi would've been better for recovery of extraterrestrial remnants. There is no right or wrong answer as long as you agree with Babs.
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • Tim
                  Not Banned
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4390

                  #68
                  Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  You are a quick study. However, take a while to decide if you want to join the "intellects" or the regular folks.

                  The intellects are led by someone called SettleUte and the regulars are led by Rocky Balboa.
                  Not to mention that the sportos are led by Il Padrino Ute, the motorheads are led by Jarid in Cedar, the geeks are led by Babs, the sluts are led by cougjunkie, the bloods are led by PaloAltoCougar, the waistoids are led by DDD, the dweebies are led by wuapinmon, and the dickheads are led by me.
                  Visca Catalunya Lliure

                  Comment

                  • Babs
                    Not a Lawyer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 17128

                    #69
                    Originally posted by Tim View Post
                    the geeks are led by Babs
                    hey! I just told you. I'm the lead singer of The Cuffettes. Come see us at our world premiere concert at a TBD venue in Dallas. We're still working up a playlist if you have any requests.

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Not to mention that the sportos are led by Il Padrino Ute, the motorheads are led by Jarid in Cedar, the geeks are led by Babs, the sluts are led by cougjunkie, the bloods are led by PaloAltoCougar, the waistoids are led by DDD, the dweebies are led by wuapinmon, and the dickheads are led by me.
                      Whatever, Tim-san. They all adore me; they think I'm a righteous dude.
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • byu71
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22070

                        #71
                        Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        Not to mention that the sportos are led by Il Padrino Ute, the motorheads are led by Jarid in Cedar, the geeks are led by Babs, the sluts are led by cougjunkie, the bloods are led by PaloAltoCougar, the waistoids are led by DDD, the dweebies are led by wuapinmon, and the dickheads are led by me.
                        Perhaps you haven't heard. We have gone to the softer notation, it's peckerheads.

                        Comment

                        • YOhio
                          Hipster Mode
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26165

                          #72
                          Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
                          Welcome, xena. I like what I see so far. Just be careful. My understanding is UteStar's the jealous type and doesn't like anyone encroaching on his Queen Ute Fan status.
                          Smackdown!

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69716

                            #73
                            Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            Friend, you will notice that most of the truly cool people do NOT capitalize the first letter of their moniker. It is just something I have noticed on this site.
                            jerk.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69716

                              #74
                              Welcome aboard xena. Don't be shy.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • Babs
                                Not a Lawyer
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 17128

                                #75
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Welcome aboard xena. Don't be shy.
                                um, I don't think you have to worry about that. She's already taken to schooling the boys. (And more power to her, I might add.)

                                Comment

                                Working...