BYU - Florida State thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #106
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    this is the worst day in a long time. I think I will drive my car, jump from an airplane, or go scuba diving...
    How's the surf this evening?
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • woot
      Resident Science Cop
      • Nov 2008
      • 5531

      #107
      I'm choosing to believe that BYU's short possession didn't give Coach Hill the chance to adjust, and that FSU's next possession won't be quite as bad.

      Comment

      • CJF
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 8497

        #108
        Unga looked good on that drive. That is encouraging.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

        Comment

        • CJF
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 8497

          #109
          Originally posted by woot View Post
          I'm choosing to believe that BYU's short possession didn't give Coach Hill the chance to adjust, and that FSU's next possession won't be quite as bad.
          So much for that theory.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #110
            Originally posted by CJF View Post
            So much for that theory.
            woot was correct. that fsu drive was fewer plays.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • CJF
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 8497

              #111
              It's nice having Harvey back. He makes the offense that much better. Need the defense to step it up. Especially the front 7. They're getting killed.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18489

                #112
                We are absolutely disgusting!!!!!!! I am seriously pissed off right now. I can't believe how awful we look. 28 freaking points in the first half? FSU doing whatever, whenever, however they want????? 8-8 on 3rd downs? It is absolutely sickening to watch.

                Comment

                • CJF
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 8497

                  #113
                  The worst half of defense I've ever seen BYU play. BYU should win this game even with how badly they've played. Now we see if Hill knows how to make halftime adjustments. For some reason I have a good feeling for the first time today.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #114
                    I am on my own couch, no traffic, clean bathrooms......suckas!
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #115
                      Im trying to decide if the woman in the Wonder Hanger infomercial is attractive. right now I am leaning towards Yes.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #116
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Im trying to decide if the woman in the Wonder Hanger infomercial is attractive. right now I am leaning towards Yes.
                        My wife says that she's also in the Trojan finger cot (my wife's term) commercial - at the end when other women are proudly showing their little indiscreet bag that it comes in.

                        I can't verify if that's true or not.
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • FMCoug
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 6825

                          #117
                          In case anybody is wondering, this sucks live too. Not to mention that I am surrounded by asshats that make me think CougarBoard look representative of our fanbase.
                          "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                          Comment

                          • il Padrino Ute
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 19161

                            #118
                            Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
                            In case anybody is wondering, this sucks live too. Not to mention that I am surrounded by asshats that make me think CougarBoard look representative of our fanbase.
                            Please, post a pic.
                            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                            Comment

                            • Fiyero
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5266

                              #119

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #120
                                lol. gordon hudson and steve young "loved like brothers." I knew it.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...