BYU - Florida State thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #76
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    You wash it after a W? You gotta keep the victory scent on that thing.
    Way to go Surfah. You may have cost us the freaking game.

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #77
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      did anyone notice the abundance of Kanye signs in the GameDay crowd?

      I am still not tired of that gag.
      I think the Kanye riff is overplayed.







      NOT!!!!!

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #78
        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        I think the Kanye riff is overplayed.







        NOT!!!!!
        it still has some time before it reaches "Played Out Status, brought to you by Von Dutch trucker caps."

        We need to see it on Saturday Night Live. I am guessing that it will make an appearance next week on the Megan Fox/U2 season premiere.....possibly during the opening monologue, since Megan is a ditz and can't do a monologue, thereby requiring several cast members to participate from the audience.

        You need to receive some sort of email forward to a doctored or humorous video clip of the incident. The key: you need to receive this email from a parent, grandparent, or another person that is traditionally clueless as to pop culture.

        Someone needs to turn this into some sort of political vindication. Since Kanye is an Obama supporter, the article must be written by a conservative, hopefully making reference to Kanye's remark that George W. Bush hates black people. Had Kanye been a republican, then the article would have been written by a prominent Democratic pundit.

        The official proof that the gag has run its course: October 31, Kanye-themed Halloween costumes at the office or at social get-togethers.

        I could be missing a few indicia, but these are usually the obvious ones.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #79
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Way to go Surfah. You may have cost us the freaking game.
          No way I washed it after the OU game too. I know what I'm doing.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Katy Lied
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 9435

            #80
            Easily more FSU fans than any visiting team last year

            Riley and payne are both shanking balls.

            McKay is much smaller than I thought

            Pendleton is much huger than I thought. He's wearing a tank top and he ripples.

            Both pendy and logan have fauxhawks

            Ponder practicing fades

            Comment

            • Katy Lied
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 9435

              #81
              FSU#12 Carr is quite the feisty guy, taking on the byu crowd. Wonder if he is a key player.

              Their kickers look great. Sigh.

              Jaime has a lot of nervous energy

              Shilo has a beautiful tribal tat. If you like tats.

              FSU#88 has a complete set of gold choppers. Upper and lower

              Buckner is warming up with some nonames

              Comment

              • smokymountainrain
                Impressive Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22593

                #82
                Just like last year...running QB picks up a big 1st down on a run...15 yard cushion, easy 8 yard 1st down pass.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

                Comment

                • Colly Wolly
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 1824

                  #83
                  We can't tackle.

                  Comment

                  • smokymountainrain
                    Impressive Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22593

                    #84
                    Jacksonville St defense > BYU defense. This is embarrassing.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #85
                      byu looks AW-HAW-SOME!

                      today is turning out to be a huge piece of poo.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • CJF
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8497

                        #86
                        That was pathetic. Just drove the ball right down our throats.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                        Comment

                        • SoonerCoug
                          Joycelyn Elders Supporter
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4680

                          #87
                          !@#$
                          That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

                          http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #88
                            Originally posted by CJF View Post
                            That was pathetic. Just drove the ball right down our throats.
                            Is that what that was? It happened so quickly, I couldn't tell.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #89
                              FSU hit BYU where they continue to have problems...

                              1) mobile QB
                              2) attack the cushion given by the CBs
                              3) catch the defense in pursuit and reverse the field

                              Football v BYU's defense 101.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • CJF
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 8497

                                #90
                                Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                FSU hit BYU where they continue to have problems...

                                1) mobile QB
                                2) attack the cushion given by the CBs
                                3) catch the defense in pursuit and reverse the field

                                Football v BYU's defense 101.
                                This looks like it will be weakness vs weakness in this game. FSU secondary looks worse than advertised.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                                Comment

                                Working...